Michael Cole is the HEEL commentator right?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
So why in the hell does he still hate on DB? Why does he constantly drool over Cena/Orton/and now Sheamus?

He needs to be consistent or gtfo

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
He's a nerd...

c584f7b13a6018cf365c141f2cef50dc.jpeg

They don't seem to know what to do with Cole. He should be a manager imo over on Smackdown. Put the heat he draws to good use.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea he would be much better as a manager.. him burying the roster on commentary is neither helpful nor entertaining

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Michael Cole = Vince McMahon '12

I think whoever Cole is high on, Vince is high on

Whomever Cole buries, Vince probably isn't too fond of

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I personally think they should make him the manager of Drew Mcintyre or something.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Yea he would be much better as a manager.. him burying the roster on commentary is neither helpful nor entertaining

Agreed. He crosses the line too often on commentary.

Reactions: Testify

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's for realism. It's well documented that Cole hates on Bryan. Now he says things like "He's a nerd but I'm impressed on how he done this" and "He's just sticking up for AJ! Of course he loves her" he's doing a bit of both. I think it's good they're finally not undermining the crowds intelligence. Suddenly Bryan goes heel and Cole adores him? Just do it slowly and eventually you'll see Cole a big fan of Bryans.

I absolutely love SmackDown commentary so I have nothing to complain about. I have heard reports though that Cole basically says what Vince tells him too on RAW.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He's sort of softened his stance in Bryan, but my bigger complaint is him praising Cena/Orton/Sheamus all the time. Can you imagine King during the attitude era slurping Stone Cold all the time? Hell no, it wouldn't happen

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
He's sort of softened his stance in Bryan, but my bigger complaint is him praising Cena/Orton/Sheamus all the time. Can you imagine King during the attitude era slurping Stone Cold all the time? Hell no, it wouldn't happen

I agree, they're Vince's pride and joy. There's super-heels, heels, faces & super-faces. The super-heels he sort of ditches his character as the heel announcer and sells how bad this superstar is, take Nexus for example. HE hardly praised them once as what they done was so "bad". Now super-faces, he just sells them as what they are, the biggest faces of the company, the guys who'll be pushed to the moon constantly and never out the main-event. Now we've known for some years now that Cena & Orton are the top dogs, Vince's men. Now Sheamus is added to that list because he and HHH often kiss whilst lifting weights on tour with each-other.

So to summarize, you won't see any of those three getting stick from Cole. Makes me sick too. It wouldn't surprise me if the reason they don't is because Cole is too good for King for example to retaliate. I mean you'd see Cole say "Cena is boring, he's hated for god sake he's a loner" what would King reply? "Oh shut up Cole" yeah, nice one King.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Can you imagine King during the attitude era slurping Stone Cold all the time? Hell no, it wouldn't happen

No, But I do recall King loving everything Austin did in 96-97

I watch YouTube old school Austin all the time and King mad marked for him

I can't speak for the AE b/c it sucked

Rage filled Austin >>>> Anything and anyone since then (including AE Austin)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
No, But I do recall King loving everything Austin did in 96-97

I watch YouTube old school Austin all the time and King mad marked for him

I can't speak for the AE b/c it sucked

Rage filled Austin >>>> Anything and anyone since then (including AE Austin)
Well yea he was a heel at that point. You won't catch King drinking his kool aid any time after the Austin/Hart double switch

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Well yea he was a heel at that point. You won't catch King drinking his kool aid any time after the Austin/Hart double switch

Yeah, its your standard bait and switch.

I had no problem with it, cause frankly, Austin lost his edge after Bret

Screw Everyone >>>> Cater to fans

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Michael Cole is just awful, and I don't see how the talent burying on commentary can be good for the business. It's just the way he puts himself over, which is totally unnecessary.

Reactions: Testify