Metal, of the Heavy Variety

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Man, early Sepultura was so amazing.

Totally managed to miss this somehow when you posted it, but yeah, it was. Though I'm really into pretty much every Sepultura album up to and including Roots. Once Max Cavalera was gone, that band died.

Speaking of Max Cavalera, if you want to be reminded of the really early Sepultura and weren't already aware of this song, check it out.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Came across this band a couple weeks ago. Pretty cool stuff. You might like, PJ.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

I usually end up feeling that most covers of songs are never as good/better than the originals....but I think there's a case here. This is really, really good.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Really love Bathory, the early black metal stuff is great, the viking metal stuff is great, early 90s thrash stuff is great, it's all good.

Oh and Dark Funeral are still fucking amazing. This album came out earlier this month.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dark Funeral has some cool artwork. Honestly, that song sounds better than most Dark Funeral I've heard.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
They're one of those bands that keep putting out great albums. A lot of their recent stuff has been really, really good.

And I love their artwork. Another one of my hoodies that got burned was the album art for the In The Sign EP, which is the art on that video I posted of their Bathory cover.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
any Sadistik Exekution fans here? Best band ever (yeah I say that about every band lol).

Can totally understand if people aren't into this LOL

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
any Sadistik Exekution fans here? Best band ever (yeah I say that about every band lol).

Can totally understand if people aren't into this LOL

I am now. I like some raw sounding stuff with some grind elements from time to time.

Especially because I found this song in the related videos.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I am now. I like some raw sounding stuff with some grind elements from time to time.

Especially because I found this song in the related videos.

Fukk yeah. Their early stuff is best. Death/Thrash + Grindy shit. They get a lot more chaotic in later releases, I love it all though.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
They're actually insane too, which just adds to their awesomeness. Rok is a cool dude too, had him on Facebook years ago. lol