Metal, of the Heavy Variety

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm also a bit into the punkier stuff. Deathrock and such.

Also, Xmal Deutschland. <3

Alright, done spamming for now. Lol. I'm a musick nerd.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I feel like they're hit or miss. I like the first album and other songs here and there.I hear they're great live.
First album is definitely the best, although I was a fan of Infestissumam too. Meliora wasn't as good as it could have been.

And they are great live, I got to see them in October last year. They were back a month ago but I couldn't afford to go.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
First album is definitely the best, although I was a fan of Infestissumam too. Meliora wasn't as good as it could have been.

And they are great live, I got to see them in October last year. They were back a month ago but I couldn't afford to go.

I definitely need to see them live sometime.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
You might like In Solitude. They have a bit of a similar vibe to Ghost, but a lot darker and more "serious" (for lack of better term).

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Sadly, they broke up recently (last year I think). But yeah, one of my favorite bands for sure.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

These guys are great. Ended up finding out about them through a YouTube channel I'm subbed to called Atmospheric Black Metal Albums, they post tons of full albums and EPs to get a lot of bands more exposure, and I've found some amazing stuff from there. People say they ripped off Deafheaven, but I personally think they're better.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'll have to check that out. Not really familiar with much Atmospheric BM stuff.

Currently listening to Witchfinder General. So gooooood

Reactions: Black Wizard

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I'll have to check that out. Not really familiar with much Atmospheric BM stuff.

Currently listening to Witchfinder General. So gooooood

I had never really listened to Witchfinder General before, I knew of them but hadn't heard a song by them. Really good, classic stuff. Only three albums though?

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I don't like the third album all that much. The singer is just...ugh. First two albums? That's some great stuff.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I had never really listened to Witchfinder General before, I knew of them but hadn't heard a song by them. Really good, classic stuff. Only three albums though?

Yeah, and only the first two are really worth listening to. Top notch stuff though.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Haha yeah, I like how we commented pretty much the same thing at the same time.
Great minds think alike, and the singer on the third album is just that bad. A shame too because a lot of the music was really good

Reactions: Swift