Merry Christmas Kaval!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
He was probably just severely jealous and envious of Bryan Danielson, tbh.

soulpower

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Kaval/Ki/Senshi, but let's be honest, he was never going to do much in WWE. He's even smaller than Daniel Bryan, and doesn't have anywhere near the personality that Bryan has (And yes, Bryan does have a personality). Simply put, Kaval was just going to be jobbing left and right in WWE, while getting an occasional fluke win over a heel mid-carder, and then going back to jobbing.

Airfixx

Reaction score
That much is largely true, but I saw him as having a far brighter future than Evan Bourne (e.g.) and other smaller guys.... No reason why he couldn't have been a mid-card champ (in fact if they weren't so determined to keep the belt on Ziggler for the sake of the crazy amount of heat Vicki stirs up, then I think he may have picked the IC title up sooner rather than later.)

"He was probably just severely jealous and envious of Bryan Danielson, tbh."

Aye, I did consider that myself....

nation

Reaction score
So why you giving WWE shit then? :roll:

If he wasn't being "utilized" as you put it, he wouldn't have been on TV. Granted he wasn't winning world titles any time soon (like it would appear YOU would expect as you apparently deem an IC title shot to be beneath him... As it seemed Kaval did too!) but they were clearly trying to establish his character... See Kaval vs Big Show followed by the defeat vs Reks (Guts & pride), the 2 matches against Ziggler (Proving he had what it takes to beat him but was unlucky when it mattered), the debuted tag team of him & MVP that clearly had legs had MVP not left... I'm also convinced had Kaval not quit he'd have been an addition to the IC-ladder match @ the TLC PPV too (cos of the sweet him & Kofi vs Swagger & Ziggles tag match on SD a week or so beforehand)....

If you asked me, that shows plenty of intent to do something with a guy that's only been on the main roster for a matter of 2/3 months.

Then again, I remind you that by your own admission you "don't watch WWE or TNA" and suggest that IF you did, you'd know this and prob wouldn't be so off the mark with your posts these days.....

Was he doing absolutely nothing? No obviously not. I never implied that however and to often do you put words in your rivals' arguments to make your points look good. Now was he being properly used? No. Getting randomly pushed and wasting away his shot against Ziggler is not being used well. If he had been built up nicely and then used his shot against Ziggler it would have obviously been much better but he didn't. So the E follows up with him jobbing by pairing him randomly with MVP and then having them job. Again, I do think he should have waited but of course his talent could have been used better. Shit happens though just another guy who could have been.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I think it's fair to say that most of the other guys in the Smackdown midcard deserved to have something done with them (a push) before Kaval.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Was he doing absolutely nothing? No obviously not. I never implied that however and to often do you put words in your rivals' arguments to make your points look good.

I suggest you look at the words you used... Not being utilized = Not being USED. >>>>>>>>>>>

Now was he being properly used? No.

If that's what you meant, then I'd highly reccommend saying what the fuck you mean. :roll:

Getting randomly pushed

...Now you're saying he got a push?

I don't think I'D have gone that far and I'm the one DEFENDING the way he was used (or "utilized" if you prefer).

and wasting away his shot against Ziggler is not being used well.

So you're one of these morons that insist title shot = title reign? Fraid not... They told a story... One I might add which depicted that Kaval had what it takes to beat the IC champ... They eventually kept the title on the guy that was carrying all the heat (Ziggler)

None of that sounds wasteful to me.... Kaval was elevated to a level where the casual fan could percieve him as being a credible midcard champ some-time down the line.

If he had been built up nicely and then used his shot against Ziggler it would have obviously been much better but he didn't.

It's the mid-card.... How much build-up do you expect.... Your average mid-card title match is not even announced on the previous week's show... I'm not saying this is a good thing, but it's nothing personal to Kaval's situation.

So the E follows up with him jobbing by pairing him randomly with MVP and then having them job.

I genuinely can't recall the result of the match (or even who they faced) - I'll take your word for it - but a loss in a rather meaningless tag match is hardly a significant run of 'jobbing'. The tag match I spoke of between him & Kofi and Swagger & Ziggler that took place just a few weeks later showcased him as being on a similar par to the other 3 guys in the match, got lots of nice spots in and illustrated to me that they were indeed serious about him as a performer.

End point: IF he'd have stuck around I think we'd have seen some nice stuff from Kaval.

O-N-W-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-R-D-S! >>>>>>>>>>>

nation

Reaction score
I suggest you look at the words you used... Not being utilized = Not being USED. >>>>>>>>>>>

So I wasn't specific even though I never said he wasn't be used, forgive me.

If that's what you meant, then I'd highly reccommend saying what the fuck you mean. :roll:

I never even fucking implied that he wasn't being used, you just assumed like you do quite often. So what the fuck do you think I was referring to? Because again, I never said he wasn't be used which means I was discussing him not being utilized properly. It is what I meant. I shouldn't have to clarify it but if you must know, yes it's what I meant.

...Now you're saying he got a push?

I don't think I'D have gone that far and I'm the one DEFENDING the way he was used (or "utilized" if you prefer).

So it wasn't a push, it was an attempt do something with him. My fucking bad. An attempt at a push. A brief push. However you want to say it.

So you're one of these morons that insist title shot = title reign? Fraid not... They told a story... One I might add which depicted that Kaval had what it takes to beat the IC champ... They eventually kept the title on the guy that was carrying all the heat (Ziggler)

None of that sounds wasteful to me.... Kaval was elevated to a level where the casual fan could percieve him as being a credible midcard champ some-time down the line.

It looks we have some progress. Instead of claiming I am one of the morons who insist a title shot means a title reign, you asked me if I am. This is good and no I am not. No a title shot doesn't mean or shouldn't mean(depending on the situation) a title reign. It's wasteful because it should have had a build up. They shouldn't have just thrown Kaval to have a brief feud with Ziggler imo.

It's the mid-card.... How much build-up do you expect.... Your average mid-card title match is not even announced on the previous week's show... I'm not saying this is a good thing, but it's nothing personal to Kaval's situation.

I don't expect nor even want a long build up but yes, a build up would have been nice. Something like Kaval picking up a few notable wins reaching closer to Ziggler. No it's not anything personal to his situation. I never implied that.

I genuinely can't recall the result of the match (or even who they faced) - I'll take your word for it - but a loss in a rather meaningless tag match is hardly a significant run of 'jobbing'. The tag match I spoke of between him & Kofi and Swagger & Ziggler that took place just a few weeks later showcased him as being on a similar par to the other 3 guys in the match, got lots of nice spots in and illustrated to me that they were indeed serious about him as a performer.

It was McIntrye and Rhodes. I never implied it was a significant run of jobbing but coming off the loss to Ziggler, it didn't do Kaval any favors. I never said he was jobbing or anything or denied him being used, only that he could and should have been used better imo.

End point: IF he'd have stuck around I think we'd have seen some nice stuff from Kaval.

O-N-W-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-R-D-S! >>>>>>>>>>>

I think we finally found something to agree on. No doubt we could have seen some epic things from Kaval. I do think and agree he should have waited a bit longer to see how things turn out but for whatever reason he didn't. Maybe there is more to it, I don't know.

Reaction score
With Nation's return has come some good debate. He's even makin 'Fixxx to go beyond making snide remarks and forcking old boy to work. Welcome back, though I suspect you might be back. If that be the case then get the fuck out.

nation

Reaction score
With Nation's return has come some good debate. He's even makin 'Fixxx to go beyond making snide remarks and forcking old boy to work. Welcome back, though I suspect you might be back. If that be the case then get the fuck out.

I'm assuming you meant black and no I'm not black. Thank fucking God. I'm most certainly white.