• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Melina Returning to WWE TV Soon

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

I definitely think Melina would be a good addition in at least a managerial on screen role. Not sure about her work yet.

That said, seems like she's denying it. Maybe she's copying her old bf Johnny Impact.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Just keep her away from Smackdown, idk if her and Morrison in the same place every week would be a good idea. They see each other at PPV, but other than that maybe just don’t do it.

So send her to Raw.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Cwalker

Just keep her away from Smackdown, idk if her and Morrison in the same place every week would be a good idea. They see each other at PPV, but other than that maybe just don’t do it.

So send her to Raw.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
Long as Batista isn’t there, they’ll be fine

Sabretooth

I mean idk why a rumor like this would just randomly pop up especially after all this time. There’s gotta be some truth or someone was just grossly misinformed.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I don’t know guys Melina was pretty meh in NWA earlier this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro