Mein Fuhrer!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
He was influential at a point of time and scared people into submission. Was he a good leader? If you mean influential then i guess yes but would you stand by him and his morals? Well probably not.

White Panda

Jobber
Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:
He was influential at a point of time and scared people into submission. Was he a good leader? If you mean influential then i guess yes but would you stand by him and his morals? Well probably not.

I personally would not, now knowing what he did. But at the time, few people knew his intentions. He rallied the German nation to believe that the world was trying to take them down. If you read a lot of his speeches, you would be amazing at how innocent and good intentioned he sounded.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
16? There were more assassination attempts on Hitler than that. Hitler actually had nearly 42 assassination attempts made on him.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Oh, well then Discovery is wrong. :haha:

But not a fan tbh..

Stopspot

Reaction score
Schindler's list is part of the high school curriculum up here (at least at my old high school) for history class.

Hitler: Amazing speaker with the right people behind him. Not a fan of the whole "kill the Jews, Gipsy's, blueberries and all else who are different" deal.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Stopspot said:
Schindler's list is part of the high school curriculum up here (at least at my old high school) for history class.

Hitler: Amazing speaker with the right people behind him. Not a fan of the whole "kill the Jews, Gipsy's, blueberries and all else who are different" deal.

Really? That is interesting that it is. I mean it is a great film but im assuming you needed to get a waiver signed from your parents? Anyways if you haven't seen it then i suggest watch it because it gives you a little bit of insight on the things that went on during the holocaust.

Jose Tortilla said:
Sure did. A couple of times actually.

What did you think?

White Panda

Jobber
Reaction score
Schindler's List is easily one of my top 10 favorites. @Stopspot, I'm glad you and I share similar views on this.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Hitler was a part of my rhetorics course in my freshman year of university. I have never talked so much Hitler unless I was playing a game of risk or something. But a lot of his leadership decisions helping to structure Germany after WWI was made by his "men" he had around him. He might have had the basic idea but other guys realized them for him. He was more a visionary than a great leader. A good speaker and figurehead. Like Steve Jobs.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Hitler was a part of my rhetorics course in my freshman year of university. I have never talked so much Hitler unless I was playing a game of risk or something. But a lot of his leadership decisions helping to structure Germany after WWI was made by his "men" he had around him. He might have had the basic idea but other guys realized them for him. He was more a visionary than a great leader. A good speaker and figurehead. Like Steve Jobs.

This is a more than fair assessment. Hitler was the ultimate "big picture" thinker. He had the ideas and others filled in the details.

He planned some tremendous things for Berlin and Albert Speer was in the process of designing them. He had great ideas for the Luftwaffe and it was Goering who put them into place. The "Cult of Hitler" (Hitler as a god) idea was something he reportedly spoke a lot about (comparing himself to Norse gods, Christ, etc.) and it was something that Himmler was mainly in charge of putting into place. Even the Holocaust was just an idea that would never have become a reality because of men like Reinhard Heydrich.

Oh, and, by the way, the number of all of the people killed in the Holocaust is generally believed to be between 11 and 17 million people, of which about 6 million were Jewish.

wk

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Wow you've got some balls to post something like this. :badass:

I wasn't born in that era so for all I know Hitler can be a flying fucking rainbow pony, so I don't care. Hitler was a mastermind who did a lot of fucked up shit. It's easy to say that you admire the man for accomplishing great things that happened years ago, but could you say that for the people of today.

I'm interested as if you would admire the tactics Osama and I'm not trying to start nothing, this question is genuine. Think of it, he may not have been able control the middle east as greatly as Hitler, but the guy had a large group of people that operated (and still operate) within the middle east. Their group was the first people to attack America since Pearl Harbor and it's not like it was an easy task either, since America is number one in military spending in the world. He managed to fuck up our momentary years of peace and turn all eyes on him. A great feet indeed, so given that this is more recent, could you say the same for him? :hmm: