• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mein Fuhrer!

White Panda

Jobber
Everyone idolizes someone in this world. Someone you find to be smart, admirable, kind, or what ever draws you to them. Who is that for you folks?

For me it is Adolf Hitler. Now, most of you are probably thinking this is a troll thread, but it isn't. Hitler was a political genius and was beyond astounding at speaking. He managed to turn a country into an anti-Judaic warmachine seemingly over night. He convinced an entire nation to rally themselves to attack one single entity that he viewed as evil. That takes pure genius and skill to do. Do I agree with his targeting Judaism, no I do not. I find that fact that he had nearly 8 million people killed just because of their lifestyles to be a horrid action, but the fact that he was able to achieve that is amazing.

5becb9734d4a7aa3bbacc3d86a111054.jpg

White Panda

Jobber
My point on why I idolize the man is very valid, albeit controversial. I fully explained that I do not agree with the specifics of his cause, but I do find his skills in politics and speaking to be astounding. The only reason you guys are finding this to be an attempt at trolling is because I mention Hitler, whereas if I were to mention an American President you wouldn't care, even if it was a president that lets, oh say supported slavery or backs genocide.

Jonathan

Champion
White Panda said:
My point on why I idolize the man is very valid, albeit controversial. I fully explained that I do not agree with the specifics of his cause, but I do find his skills in politics and speaking to be astounding. The only reason you guys are finding this to be an attempt at trolling is because I mention Hitler, whereas if I were to mention an American President you wouldn't care, even if it was a president that lets, oh say supported slavery or backs genocide.

No it's because you're just another internet troll. :burns:

Crayo

The Boss
Even if he was attempting to troll it's terrible, because he has a genuine point in every post...

This is a topic debated in pretty much every secondary school in the world. Was Hitler a good leader? People instantly think they're trolling because they mention Hitler, that's all.

White Panda

Jobber
Jonathan said:
No it's because you're just another internet troll. :burns:

Actually, I'm not. You're making assumptions because of how I've been acting for one day. If I was "just another troll" Crayo would have already banned me.