• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mega Awesome Cool GTA V Discussion Thread. Potential Spoilers

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
So over the weekend some person decided to go through the code of GTA V and found code for a potential DLC. The DLC is supposedly to take place in North Yankton, which if you can't remember was where the prologue of the game took place. There are also supposedly new characters as well but no definitive data was found on that. Data was found for weapons and new radio stations, the list of these new weapons and stations are below.

Weapons:
  • Brass Knuckles
  • MP40
  • ACR Rifle
  • Carcano Rifle
  • Sixshoot (Pistol)
  • Escopeta (Shotgun)
  • Chainsaw
  • Bear Trap
  • Rocket Launcher
  • Thompson Machine Gun
  • M2 Browning
  • Red Dot (Weapon Attachment)
Radio Stations:
  • Deutsch Vorher 91.5
  • North Yankton PR
  • Homeland 82.3
  • Electric Drop 95.7
  • 82.9 Strings Unleashed
  • Better Days FM
  • Yankton Entert
  • Northern Rock 56.1
Now there were screenshots of where the data was found but by the time this was posted they had been taken down, either by the content creator or by R*.
So guys, what do you think about this potential bit of DLC? New Stations, new weapons, and possible new characters.
If the area itself is spread out so there are a couple of more cities in the area, then yeah it would be great. I just think Yankton is a bit to small though to leave it the way it was when you first start off, or even return to find Brad dead. It wouldn't really bother me at all if they decide to do another place though. Wouldn't mind Liberty City or Vice City DLC being added on, if we can travel between all the maps.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
8c6a93fb1f7c6b8d20be805ccc196748.jpg

A buddy snapped this photo of me doing the jerk off motion on this guy's face while he did sit-ups.

I am dressed to impress as you can tell.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
So over the weekend some person decided to go through the code of GTA V and found code for a potential DLC. The DLC is supposedly to take place in North Yankton, which if you can't remember was where the prologue of the game took place. There are also supposedly new characters as well but no definitive data was found on that. Data was found for weapons and new radio stations, the list of these new weapons and stations are below.

Weapons:
  • Brass Knuckles
  • MP40
  • ACR Rifle
  • Carcano Rifle
  • Sixshoot (Pistol)
  • Escopeta (Shotgun)
  • Chainsaw
  • Bear Trap
  • Rocket Launcher
  • Thompson Machine Gun
  • M2 Browning
  • Red Dot (Weapon Attachment)
Radio Stations:
  • Deutsch Vorher 91.5
  • North Yankton PR
  • Homeland 82.3
  • Electric Drop 95.7
  • 82.9 Strings Unleashed
  • Better Days FM
  • Yankton Entert
  • Northern Rock 56.1
Now there were screenshots of where the data was found but by the time this was posted they had been taken down, either by the content creator or by R*.
So guys, what do you think about this potential bit of DLC? New Stations, new weapons, and possible new characters.

Zombies + Trever or :gtfo:

:lol1:

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Ahhhh no zombies please. Zombies are so played out. If anything, the game is begging to have alien DLC for something bizarre and out there in that realm.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
I want a San Fierro and Las Venturas DLC. DREAM COME TRUE!
I'm sure that will happen. It seems that San Fierro and Las Venturas are the most logical first expansion. N. Yankton sounds cool and all I guess, but I'd rather those cities or something else that's familiar i.e. Liberty City & Vice City.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Make the right choice when you play again. :)

I went back after I finished to see the Options A and B, and those were the most depressing endings. All they do is bring out the worst in all three characters. Trevor's death made me cringe.

Go with Option C. That was the only option that seemed feasible to me. I'm not going to be the pawn of Weston or the FBI.

I won't deny it, I'm a straight ridah, you don't wanna fuck wit me!