Mega Awesome Cool GTA V Discussion Thread. Potential Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I thought that's why you hated the Lakers.

Didn't it take them 4 years to make GTA 4? Hopefully they're smart enough this time to get all the cheats they had for GTA: SA.

I'm a Warriors fan you inbred. They are sort of rivals. And as far as Warriors fans go I probably hate the Lakers less than anyone I know. I really don't even mind them.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Just a question. Will everyone immediately be playing campaign or is anyone down for free roam mode?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Just a question. Will everyone immediately be playing campaign or is anyone down for free roam mode?
Online doesn't come out until October 1st. I honestly can't stop talking about it. Online looks incredible.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Map was leaked this morning. Sorry if this was posted already, but cba to look through this thread because I'm in class right now but OMG

Los-Santos.jpg

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Just 1 island? I loved having multiple islands... :sad:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Wonder how many SAFC references are gonna be in it this time.

All the past GTA games, parts have been made in Sunderland and they've included references, for example in San Andreas in the horse betting there was horses called: mackem magic and haway the lads.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Map was leaked this morning. Sorry if this was posted already, but cba to look through this thread because I'm in class right now but OMG

Los-Santos.jpg

:mog:

Im going to live in Sandy Shores and be a drug dealer. Fuck laws...... in GTA of course.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I would have pre ordered it on Amazon but the last time I did that for Battlefield 3 it came 3 days late. Just gonna pick up my pre order at Game on my way home, Got no classes Tuesday afternoon so extra hours of GTA 5.