Man Declared Innocent After Being Shot 23 Times

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Well Booker T is pushing 50, and his back problems can only get worse. Benoit is 40, and without a proper push again, I can't see him hanging around all that long. Triple H is 37 and has stated several times he doesn't want to wrestle into his mid 40s. HBK is 42 this year and signed a 5 year contract with WWE, but most inside the organization feel as though he'll wrestle full time 2-3 of that and take a smaller role for the last 2 years. So that's why I feel that in 5-10 years those names will all be gone from WWE.
Huh... Booker T pushing 50? What are you talking about he just turned 42 two days ago. He has minor back problems yes, but I've never seen this guy even slightly slow down in the ring. Over the past several years he's been nothing but consistant in the WWE as well as Benoit, who I believe will go probably as long as Finlay, but due to his neck injuries his career could be cut short. As for Triple H I'm pretty sure he said he's going to be around for a long time still many times and we can easily assume that, I've never seen him say he doesn't want to wrestler into his mid 40s.

Montana

The Great one does bring up a decent arguement with decent guys (Carlito/Orton) not having the drive. But i think that only means certain guys like CM punk will get the nod over them. Well maybe not punk, but some vertern indy guys. Perhaps the wwe will get their hands on Danielson in a few years.

The Wwe also has talent stashed away like Harry Smith. They will likely sign Teddy Hart very soon. The talent is there, it will come down to who wants it the most. I dont see all of the guys Rated R meantioned being "stars" In all likely 1/4 of them won't even be around, but the wwe will have enough new talent, and perhaps some random returns like Jericho, Brock, hell maybe even the Rock for a bit. (Longshot)

*RiseAgainst*

Reaction score
The WWE in my opinion is heading for a turn for the worst. Without Benoit, Taker, HHH, HBK and the ECW originals the WWE is nothing. But the rising talent seems to be getting better. Kennedy, CM Punk, Kenny D, and Lashley. The WWE is heading for a turn for the worst but will most likely end up saving itself by bringing back Goldberg, Lesnar and The Rock or Austin(hey there is a chance).

Reaction score
Dude....bringing back Goldberg would be a turn towards DISASTER!
And it's cool guys......I have no idea what I'm talking about......I'm just the WWE mod for the hell of it I guess.

Wrestling Station

^^No chance man to bring Austin and the Rock!

Anyway, WWE is in a turn for change. To refresh some blood in the business.
So, Oldies are gradually been taken out of the title scene, and shortly out of the ring to just be somehow managers or do some promos in the business at most.

Due to age factor playing the major role in losing legends and superstars, this is the time for WWE to bring up some new faces and build them up firmly before losing all their legends soon. This is a process of renewal is a must so that they dont lose their being as the dominant wrestling show.

Last but not least, i dont see that Vince is doing random business as he has all the experience for over 25 years in the business. So we only need to be patient and wait to what will happen in the near future in WWE.

ChiWa

Reaction score
Wow, I can't belive you mentioned American Dragon in WWE.
Everything I've seen him do is great, but way off the WWE look.
WWE has plenty of talent when they let them shine. I remember reading that London and Kendrick took off when they wore those lame masks to the ring. No, they took off when they were on TV for weeks in a row.

WWE is still the big man's game,

Great One

I think it's simply put as it's hard to say what will happen. 10 years from now no one knew The Rock would be one of the biggest draws in sports entertainment and carry the company. But I have to be honest and when I look at the "future" in like 3-4 years, there would only be a few I would be comfortable with, like such as Edge (top guy right here he should be the main guy, pretty much the Triple H of the generation as heel), Cena (probably the top face, sort of like an Austin or Rock), Orton, Kennedy, Lashley or CM Punk. I think those would be a good solid top 5 wrestlers if everything goes well as planned and no injuries etc.

the dark knight

yo people . new talent alone in the wwe = PURE BULLSHIT . their gimmicks are awefull . their acting is awefull (cena) . and to be honest . hbk + hhh + taker + kane + a lot of outside wwe oldies still has it and they will still have it for some years ahead . so , no need for the new shit to rise up so fast these days . HIT THE FUCKIN BREAKS WWE .

CenaMark54

The WWE in my opinion is heading for a turn for the worst. Without Benoit, Taker, HHH, HBK and the ECW originals the WWE is nothing. But the rising talent seems to be getting better. Kennedy, CM Punk, Kenny D, and Lashley. The WWE is heading for a turn for the worst but will most likely end up saving itself by bringing back Goldberg, Lesnar and The Rock or Austin(hey there is a chance).

The WWE will never survive without Sandman, Balls, Dreamer, RVD, Sabu, and Stevie Richards.:yeahright:

phantomgerald

yeah, they'll probably be the next batch to be released

Kairi

Reaction score
A Harlem man who was shot multiple times and incarcerated for six months, has been cleared of any wrongdoing and is finally home.
Angel Alvarez, 24, was shot by a man at a Harlem block party last August, and then by police who mistakenly believed he had a gun and was shooting at them.

But on Thursday, Alvarez is finally home after being exonerated Wednesday before a grand jury.

“I’m not angry, because I’m home -- I can’t be angry at that -- I’m alive,†Alvarez said. “I’m just mad that they made a wrong judgment the day that it happened.â€

After Alvarez miraculously survived being shot at least 15 times, he was then transported from the hospital to Rikers Island prison where he was locked up for six months.

Alvarez says he now plans to sue the city.