Major Somoa JOe UPdate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

This is the kind of shit that ruins the wrestling business, people like you who get so goddamn high on their opinions, they feel the need to ridicule and condemn anyone who may enjoy something different. The thing is, you dont state the obvious, because your so blinded by your self-ambition to even see it. It goes something like this: "you have an opinion and so do I, but I like mine better, so im going piss on you until you conform to mine". You beat around the damn bush until you like what you see, stating your opinions as if they were consolidated facts. Word of advice: get your head out of your ass and let people enjoy what they want to enjoy.
No, people like you who defend the people who don't know how to be a professional wrestler are the ones who ruin westling. People like you shouldn't even watch professional wrestling because you obviously have no idea what it is. It's obvious to me you like people jumping around like fucking monkeys and doing flips every 3 seconds. Go watch CZW or Lucho Libre if that's all you want to see, thanks. Professional wrestling is what it is, it is fake yes, but it has an art to it. Did I ever stop you from enjoying anything? No, the fact was that WWE is better than TNA in the aspects that PeePShow stated, so please get YOUR head out of your ass and maybe realize what is going on and what I was responding to before you just come and try to pick apart my response.

Did you just say Low-Ki/Senshi can't wrestle? I understand mentioning Dutt, but Senshi? Really?
I admit I wasn't clear here. I have seen Low-Ki (Senshi) wrestle a couple matches in ROH and it was WAY different than the matches I've seen of his in TNA. You can't even tell me that some of the shit he does is Blue in TNA. I'll even find you a match here shortly.

Travis40

^This dude seems like the next LogicalWMD....seriously, he tries to act smart and talk about his civilized friends (that's coming soon) believe me....that always comes when you try to act smart :dry:

EDIT: Directed to Monkeybarz

Great One

I remind you of hitler? ehh ok...

So the fact that I havent been here that long instantly strips me of all crediblity as a wrestling fan? Thats flawed logic if you ask me, but I guess that should be expected from a member of a forum who's mod cant differentiate between a fact and an opinion.

Fact:dutt and senshis wrestling styles are different then ones you would normally see in the wwe.

Opinion:Their styles are a spit in face to the wrestling business.

I, along with many other people dont share his opinion. So for him to come in and state it as if it were a fact, all while ridiculing anyone who would disagree with him, is asanine.
Lol, I won't ban you for arguing with me and that style is in TNA as well and acrobatics isn't wrestling.

Reaction score
You better watch who you were talking to cause he'll own you in a second. I don't know why nOObs come in and think that they're the greatest ever...they need to actually post alot and stay active before they can get in a heated discussion...I found that out the hard way in my first run here...god I wish nOObs would just die.....or get banned. I really hate when they come in and try to pwn a Mod and it ends up backfiring....watch out what you say...you're talking to a mod and around here, that's considered flaming. And if you do it again (especially if it's a Mod/S Mod/Admin), you're going to get pwnt....I've been here for 5 1/2 months and you've been here....a day...and you think you can pwn a Mod....psst. You remind me of :hitler: so don't go of :cryin_smilie:, it's reality....you just got pwnt...

Yeah, ok, so apparently theres a big ranking system around here, and that GOD FORBID, if your new, and have something of value to say against someone else, you can't say it?

Bullshit, he called someone out who said something questionable, it doesn't how long either of them have been on this site. He made a perfectly good point, and you preach to him how he can't say what he wants? (I could see if his comment was idiotic or didn't make sense, but by all accounts, it did). As far as I'm concerned, everyone is equal around here until someone makes repeatedly dumb comments, just like any other forum...

MonkeyBarz

Reaction score
No, people like you who defend the people who don't know how to be a professional wrestler are the ones who ruin westling. People like you shouldn't even watch professional wrestling because you obviously have no idea what it is. It's obvious to me you like people jumping around like fucking monkeys and doing flips every 3 seconds. Go watch CZW or Lucho Libre if that's all you want to see, thanks.

I like CZW and I like luche libre, I also like wwe. I like wrestlers from cm punk to sonjay dutt. So be clear, im not here to argue whichever style is a better form of wrestling. Im not like you, I dont draw lines and turn wrestling into a fucking religion. How about you get a sense of varition, and stop trying to act the "realest wrestling fan of the real".

Professional wrestling is what it is, it is fake yes, but it has an art to it.

Yeah I agree, ofcoarse there is an art to it. But your trying to constrict it to certain wrestlers and a certain style. Who the hell are you to dictate what art is to anyone? Just because you dont view something like luche libre as art, means I shouldnt aswell? im sorry but im not a puppet like your friend travis here.

WWE is better than TNA in the aspects that PeePShow stated,

I never said anything about tna being better than wwe. Infact, as of right now, I think wwe is by far a better product than tna. But that is still not a fact, thats our opinions. Learn to differentiate, and you will see what I mean by saying you need to get your head out of your ass.

Travis40

Okay, this is really getting off topic so I think this should be closed or moved to HIAT so I can say what I want about the nOOb. And anyways...we went from Joe going to WWE to Dutt and Senshi.

Travis40

^ You mean IV......there was a draw on 1 and 2, Joe won in 3, Punk could win in 4 at WrestleMania....that'd be awesome....

Reaction score
Ok time to put my two cents in.....for all my WWE fans imagine this

Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk II for the ECW World title at Wrestlemania 24...

That would be awesome if WWE actually gave it over ten minutes. Every Morrison/Punk match thus far on PPV has been too short. In fact, it could be argued that their best match was the "15 minutes of fame" match on ECW on Sci Fi. So yeah, Joe vs. Punk IV in a new setting like WWE could be really cool if it was given sufficient time.