Major Somoa JOe UPdate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Former X-Division champion Samoa Joe has been telling people that he would rather accept an entry level WWE contract (believed to be $50,000 per year), rather than resigning with TNA. Joe is not happy in TNA, and doesn’t want to stay with the company when his current contract expires.

Gerweck.net

Wow, this could be a deadly blow to tna. Joe could go to Noah/ROH too.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
oh this makes my day, even though i don't trust that site at all....

and screw WWE, come back to ROH...

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, no way Joe is returning to ROH, yes, ROH would probably use it better than WWE, but there is no chance than Joe would pick ROH before WWE

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
yeah i know, but hey a man can dream....

but its all good as long as he gets the hell out of TNA

PeepShow

O boy, we all get to see Joe/Umaga. Should be a barnburner.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
O boy, we all get to see Joe/Umaga. Should be a barnburner.

actually, that wouldn't be half bad i mean they are both good workers so as long as the booking was good then it would be a good fued...

and your just mad that TNA doesn't know how to push a guy unless he has had national exposure before TNA (with a few expections):wink_4:

:sport_box:

PeepShow

^I mad? LOL, no, I actually like the state of TNa witha few exceptions. I think you are the ones who were crying b/c Matt Bently got fired. "we want Bently over Angle"....pffft

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
actually no im happy that TNA is digging their own grave, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Joe in WWE would be awesome, escepically if they stuck him in ECW. But WWE will probably give him another name, just so they can trademark it. Kinda of like what they did to Cor Von...

phantomgerald

Samoa jobber would be his new name. he'll never get a major title for a good few years because he came from TNA, like Marcus Cor Von.

xtremebadass

Ouuuch. TNA brought him to the dance, I would say fans would hate Joe for bailing out of TNA just because they never made him champion. TNA gave him the world, if he doesn't want the world, then well he is going to lie face first in "that other crap."

Reaction score
After how the Angle/Joe match was booked , I'm not too surprise that Joe is unhappy with TNA and MIGHT go to the WWE or even better in my opinion ROH :D TNA used him poorly and now their gonna suffer

thedeadite

Reaction score
I'm afraid of Joe in the e. He's one of my favourite guys in the business and it's scary to to think how he "might" be treated there. TNA might not be treating him the best either, but he's still pretty much allowed to do what wants (style wise) in the ring. Who knows though, maybe the E will use him to his potential and not water him down or keep him in the wings (ala cor von). I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Though if he doesn't re-sign with TNA does that mean we'll definitly see a Joe/Misawa match in ROH? When does his contract run out?

vickymania

Reaction score
hell,if he comes to WWE,put him in ECW..that will bring some life in the show..RAW and SD have their plate's full right now..they cant afford having Joe around right now..NOah wont be a good option and Joe has already been in ROH,i guess..no point in going back there..