Madden 2010 - Release Date: August 14th, 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Anyone notice that there's a glitch online when you challenge a play that it always freezes? Really lame.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LMFAO @ challenging online. Don't be a bitch.

I never challenge shit. I just redeem myself.

This may be the best Madden to date. Yeah it's a bit slower, but that's actually a good thing. Before, everything was so fast you couldn't really put together shit that made sense. Now it forces you to think a bit and lines block more efficiently. Thank God they brought reverses back as well.

And the soundtrack really is badass. Just off of Pantera - Walk... this shit is great. I swear the Slipknot song was already on one of the Madden games before... but I could be mistaken. Paranoid is just great to listen to as loud as you can ANYTIME... especially while moving through stats and shit. Still some things they can improve on, but everything from tackling, to catching, to running... just looks so much better than it has in a long time.