Madden 2010 - Release Date: August 14th, 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

b52ravens

Reaction score
the presentation looks best since nfl 2k5.

demos are a little bit slowed down but overall looks like its gonna be a good game

PeepShow

Can't get much worse.

It's seriously been the exact same game since the next gen consoles came out. Gameplay is so much slower and watered down. Can't stop the computers passing game at all. They'll just throw for the open man and complete the 8 yard dump offs every time. Plz improve...

b52ravens

Reaction score
I don't see it. I could easily stop the computer's passing and there's definitely a noticeable difference from Madden 06 on 360 to Madden 10. But its just the demo, so I won't judge on it. Looks great in my opinion

MikeRaw

I like the Madden games, but as I said int he NHL thread, they've been pretty much the same for years now. Still good, but I'd like to see more changes and improvements. I'll still end up picking it up though.

MikeRaw

Just played the demo. Itw as good, except no commentary, but the commentary will be in the actuial game. The cut scenes have improved alot this year. They flow better, and are more specific. I'll definately be getting this.

PeepShow

Just played the demo. Itw as good, except no commentary, but the commentary will be in the actuial game. The cut scenes have improved alot this year. They flow better, and are more specific. I'll definately be getting this.

It fucking sucks. Gameplay is actually SLOWER than last years, wtf. The QB's are much more slower out of the pocket, so stupid. On long passes, the arm motion is the same as a short pass. Game looks horrible so far. Not a fan at all. Hopefully different teams will have different characteristics or something to make this entertaining.

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
It fucking sucks. Gameplay is actually SLOWER than last years, wtf. The QB's are much more slower out of the pocket, so stupid. On long passes, the arm motion is the same as a short pass. Game looks horrible so far. Not a fan at all. Hopefully different teams will have different characteristics or something to make this entertaining.

their making it more realistic. In the actual game you will be able to speed up the gameplay through an option. IMO this is the most well put together madden in years.

MikeRaw

Nah. At first, when I played, I was like 'what the fuck is going on?'. Everything moved so slow. But once you get going, you hardly notice it, you just adapt.It's to be more realistic. Past games were way faster than real NFL games. This Madden game looks more like an actual NFL game.
Besides, it says on the ticker in the demo that you can change the game speed in the options in the full version of the game.

MikeRaw

Man, it's great. Got the real thing today. So much better than the demo.

PeepShow

Agreed. Chargers + Miami offensive playbook = Win. I'm 4-0 online already. :lmao

Wordlife

yeah haha got it today too, hell of a game

BTW.... anyone notice how fucking AWESOME that soundtrack is? I mean... Killswitch Engage, Slipknot, Pantera, Black Sabbath, KoRn.... etc?

Great game, love it already, only played like a quarter cause I had to get ready to go to the AC/DC concert tonight, but overall I liked what I was playing :)

NinoBrown

Reaction score
The big question I have is. How is the soundtrack?

Fuckin' hated 09's soundtrack with exception of Kardinal and Offspring songs. But I don't wanna hear no bullshit like it's better than Madden 05's.