"Macho Man" Randy Savage Dies in Car Accident at 58

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
Randy Savage one of the greats of all time bwill be forever missed by all..... RIP MACHO MAN

real sad day in wrestling, real sad day

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
BONESAW IS READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

...god...

Reaction score
Wtf!! Nooo... it happened in shitty fucking Tampa too, no wonder, that place sucks.

nation

Reaction score
R.I.P. to the most charismatic wrestler of all time. One of the all time greats.

This is so fucked up, I was thinking weeks ago how fucking sad it would be if he died because he's getting old but he was obviously not too old. What the fuck. :(

ColeMiner

Reaction score
R.I.P. Macho Man one of the greatest wrestler and greatest catchphrase of all time.

Hopefully Vince will say something at Over The Limit in Tribute.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
orrq8g.jpg

;(

:(

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
RyderMadness!

nation

Reaction score
Damn, just about everyone is showing their respect to Mach. From some of the best in the business, athletes and celebrities.

Seen quite a few depressing tweets. :(

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Sad day in wrestling.

Terrible way to go out also, heart attack while you're driving? That's must have been horrifying for his wife, who was in the passenger seat. There's hundreds of promo videos on Youtube to keep him alive, was in the greatest match of all time, made us eat beef jerky as children and was one of the most charismatic wrestlers of all time. We'll NEVER see charisma like that again because wrestlers get tested for drugs and shit.

Vince missed his chance, now he has to put him in the Hall.

Gotta change my signature now.

Kaedon

Reaction score
How long before Hogan tries to use this to boost TNA's ratings or his twitter followers? "You know, I never really hated Randy" blah blah blah

nation

Reaction score
Nah, Hogan said awhile ago they kind of caught up and made up sort of. Hogan has actually made some of the sincerest comments. He's made some really classy comments and those pictures he posted of Savage and himself were class. It would be much class though if he owned up to holding Savage back from taking his spot.

Reaction score
So I'm probably going to hell for this (although I'm probably going for a lot of things) but when I heard about this one of my first thoughts was "well fuck, TNA's gonna have to completely rebook everything now that the planned Hogan vs. Savage world title match at Bound For Glory isn't gonna happen".

In any event, definitely shocking. I know we can't expect these people to live forever but it's never easy to lose people we grew up idolizing.