Machida Wants Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Biggest match of the decade easily if it happens though.

Wrestling Station

Machida will lose all the hype of being an unbeatable light heavy weight to a first round KO'ed by the BEAST! :laugh:

Qwake

I actually think Machida would give Brock a decent fight, Brock would probably destroy him in the end but Machida could hang in their with him for a while and make it interesting imo.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
:laugh: @ Machida

I just hate this guy more and more everyday as the LHW champion so badly now, but he's ACTUALLY making me pay attention to his boring ass as he says this.

MaZZacare

Reaction score
that would be pretty cool if that did happen i mean machida is basically a counter striker so that could prove to be a interesting puzzle brock would still make him look like a 5 yr old though

xtremebadass

Whoever even slightly believes that Machida would beat Lesnar has to be smoking something. Machida would probably get up to 225 tops and Lesnar would be about 300 on fight night. Brock would give Machida the Frank Mir treatment but this time it would be worse since Machida is smaller than Mir.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Holy shit spin it more plz. He said that as a confident gesture to himself on the topic of the light heavyweight championship. If he defended his championship five times by fucking rights he should have a shot at the world heavyweight champ fucking sure.

All he;s saying.

xtremebadass

Trust me before he can defend that belt 5 times he will run into the inevitable wall that is Anderson Silva.

xtremebadass

Dana White even knows Machida would get smashed by Lesnar, Dana would much rather book Machida vs. Silva than Machida vs. Lesnar BOTTOM LINE

Wordlife

Dana White knows how to book fights... if he books Machida/Lesnar, he's making a big mistake

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Dana White also knows how to book fights that the people want to see, whether they are smart fights or not. If Machida defends his title five times...wouldn't that make him 20 and 0? And by that time 5 fights down the road if Lesnar was still champion, I can't imagine that there would be any other heavyweight fighters able to contest him. So why not just throw Machida in there for the sheer fact that it's big money?