• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Machida Wants Lesnar

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Dana White also knows how to book fights that the people want to see, whether they are smart fights or not. If Machida defends his title five times...wouldn't that make him 20 and 0? And by that time 5 fights down the road if Lesnar was still champion, I can't imagine that there would be any other heavyweight fighters able to contest him. So why not just throw Machida in there for the sheer fact that it's big money?

this man speaks the truth. heed his words

xtremebadass

I know, but I am saying he wouldn't be able to defend his title 5 times in a row because he is going to fight Silva before then. So that means he will lose. Therefore no Lesnar fight :)

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I know, but I am saying he wouldn't be able to defend his title 5 times in a row because he is going to fight Silva before then. So that means he will lose. Therefore no Lesnar fight :)

Well that makes alot more sense then the lesnar talk. Silva's fought at 205, they're good friends that don't want to fight each other and they both bring a total radical style while being soft spoken. Sell it exactly how i explained it add in the streaks, big one time only draw

now It's almost not worth doing since well they're has to be a loser and i'm sure cause i'm always right (har) that they would rather keep rare talents fighting more orthodox fighter to retain value in the fighter and his ways. Whoever loses against Silva and Machida loses that Edge. andwith two champions in two different category's on a hot streak with style's that can't be touched, i'd rather not have them clash. Therfor Machida/Lesnar more likely in my crazy twisted book

well unless you're starving for that big one time draw cause you totally suck balls and fucked yourself over

phantomgerald

Well that makes alot more sense then the lesnar talk. Silva's fought at 205, they're good friends that don't want to fight each other and they both bring a total radical style while being soft spoken. Sell it exactly how i explained it add in the streaks, big one time only draw

now It's almost not worth doing since well they're has to be a loser and i'm sure cause i'm always right (har) that they would rather keep rare talents fighting more orthodox fighter to retain value in the fighter and his ways. Whoever loses against Silva and Machida loses that Edge. andwith two champions in two different category's on a hot streak with style's that can't be touched, i'd rather not have them clash. Therfor Machida/Lesnar more likely in my crazy twisted book

well unless you're starving for that big one time draw cause you totally suck balls and fucked yourself over

I doubt Dana wil make that fight. True, most times he've said to toughen up and fight your friends, but this case it's different. UFC needs the two of them more than they need UFC. If Dana books this fight and it upsets the two of them, UFC might potentially lose two of their best fighters to Strikeforce. It'll instantly make Strikeforce a legit competitior, so I doubt it'll go. It's also why Machida and Silva haven't really fought anybody of that highest of highest caliber because the undefeated streak keeps a certain aura around them/