LSD is HERE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LSD

Reaction score
What is up IWF, this is LSD, here to alter your perspective on the wrestling industry.

Wrestling is good right now and I think it is because the creative departments within both major companies are listening to the IWC. They don't always act on the IWC's thoughts, but they are at least reading, and I think it's important to speak your mind as a viewer to get what you want.

Hope y'all are ready for the unordinary.. the legendary.. the visionary, LSD.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I hope you're joking about wrestling being good and the creative teams listening to the IWC.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'd agree when it comes to WWE's writing currently. The Kane Vs. Undertaker storyline along with the severely high pushing of the Nexus have been quality programming for a long time now. A real changing of the guard in a lot of places.

But TNA is horrible and you should feel horrible for thinking it's good right now. And that's coming from someone who used to be one of IWF's fiercest TNA loyalists before they brought Hogan in.

LSD

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys, sorry for my lack of response, have had a busy holiday season at work and my home computer is down. Bash me all you want, I am enjoying wrestling for the first time in years. There are tons of flaws, because it is a difficult thing to create on a weekly basis!

As for TNA, Quintastic, when I initially made this post I was digging TNA with the exception of Abyss. The last two months were pretty bad since, but I do like where they are headed in 2011.

Haters keep hating, but 2010 was a decent year in wrestling, one that brought a fan back who hadn't watched consistently in years!

LSD

Reaction score
I hope you're joking about wrestling being good and the creative teams listening to the IWC.

Thanks for the response, I am not joking, but perhaps this is a debate of semantics. I think the creative teams are READING, i did not say they were listening! Whether they take the advice or not, I think the industry has come to a point where they recognize the IWC as a core group of their fans that they have to appeal to. It will take some time before they do it effectively but I think it's a step in the right direction.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
LHR is picking apart new members in their introduction thread consistently.