Looking for a new "LOST"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
Flashforward was my replacement until it got cancelled. I'd go with Fringe

Reaction score
Breaking Bad is a great series.

I also recommend Burn Notice. They just started their 4th season this past Thursday night. It's just about the only show these days I go out of my way to watch religiously.

J...

Reaction score
Ohhh hell yes I forgot about Burn Notice, I usually miss it the night its on but I always would watch the replay of the new episode after Raw. Its a good show no doubt and the storyline never gets bad at least in my opinion.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
If you're looking for a series that just started I would recommend The Good Guys on FOX. The show is pretty funny. It's very well written and it has a good cast too.

-Constantine

Reaction score
I've actually been watching Burn Notice off and on cuz friend watches it religiously, It is a really good show.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Yet I never mentioned the other show so it should have been obvious I was answering your question about Breaking Bad.

Doesn't take a genius.