Looking for a new "LOST"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-Constantine

Reaction score
I've watched every episode of LOST, it's over now though and I need a new show to watch. My girlfriend and I used to gather at her sisters or moms house and watch LOST every Tuesday, I'm looking for a show that I can do the same thing with. Any suggestions?

I've heard Flashforward is pretty good and has "Charlie" on it.

Toddy

Reaction score
Try Fringe as it is made by Abrams, the creator of Lost.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Abrams, is a Television God. It's good to see him transitioning into movies. I like Cloverfield despite the shaky camera. It made it feel more realistic to me. He's got another movie coming out I saw a trailer for in theatres, forgot what it's called.

I'll check Fringe out.

-Constantine

Reaction score
That show has the dad from Malcom in the Middle in it, right?

Has anyone seen Flashforward? If so, thoughts?

Toddy

Reaction score
FlashForward is great but it only goes for one season, which sucks

Klide

Reaction score
Just throwing this out here but How I met your mother is quite hilarious if you want a show to just chill on.

-Constantine

Reaction score
I'm talking about a show that'll get me asking/answering questions and chatting about it after the show ends that particular night. I'm always open to other shows though. I heard How.. was a good show.

J...

Reaction score
Im digging Spartacus, not a show where every episode leaves you goin WTF but def a bad ass show no doubt. Check some previews you might like it. Also a fan of Weeds, not just cuase I smoke its a pretty awesome show.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Sons of Anarchy is a really good show. Now that Lost is gone, SOA is my favorite show on TV currently.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Niker Gangs don't interest me. I Love other FX shows though. Rescue Me & Nip/Tuck are amazing imo. Nip/Tuck has wrapped but Rescue Me is on, problem with that is though I have four seasons on DVD I didnt watch any of last season.