• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live WWE Clash At The Castle Discussion Thread - Saturday September 3rd

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah no clue how they actually gauged that, maybe HHH is using Meltzer for it :mj

Dunno what he rated the other matches but Sheamus/Gunter got 5 stars and I'm sure the others were pretty high too so I'd be willing to bet it probably is the highest average rated one with all their qualifiers from Meltzer too :lmao

Dale

Super Moderator
Dunno what he rated the other matches but Sheamus/Gunter got 5 stars and I'm sure the others were pretty high too so I'd be willing to bet it probably is the highest average rated one with all their qualifiers from Meltzer too :lmao
Yeah I remember seeing them cos he gave the womens opener something crazy like a 4 I think.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah I remember seeing them cos he gave the womens opener something crazy like a 4 I think.

Gotta adjust your Meltzer scale tho since he's obviously an HHH mark since the change took over lol a WWE 4 star used to mean it was a fucking unmissable banger, now its probably more like "very good big name match that got the right time, nothing special" lol