• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live WWE Clash At The Castle Discussion Thread - Saturday September 3rd

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Well they still film with multiple angles after the show airs so that proves nothing lol I think it's more likely that they realized they didn't do a proper send-off for the show and then they started talking so they said fuck it keep airing instead of just randomly cutting off mid sentence lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
They have retroactively changed all past PPVs to be PLEs now yeah. They've technically correctly categorized some of the earlier Starrcade's, Rumble 88 and some other shows as PLEs too when they weren't technically PPVs at the time. Was just under the PPV section of the Network until now

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Clearly says PLE.

And Wembley stadium had more people attend.
I think WWE counts all former PPVs as PLE’s now is what I’m saying.

It’s probably like how movies are. Going off the money made. Wembley maybe had more people, but tickets wasn’t as high back then, and the way prices are now it maybe made more money wise.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I think WWE counts all former PPVs as PLE’s now is what I’m saying.

It’s probably like how movies are. Going off the money made. Wembley maybe had more people, but tickets wasn’t as high back then, and the way prices are now it maybe made more money wise.
That's stupid....they explained it that being on a streaming service where you can watch multiple times without having to pay for every view made it a premium live event....and shows from decades ago are not exactly live are they?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
That's stupid....they explained it that being on a streaming service where you can watch multiple times without having to pay for every view made it a premium live event....and shows from decades ago are not exactly live are they?
I mean I agree it’s stupid, but yeah. Everything is categorized that way now. Forgot what it was they did a month or so back that made us realize this but it was something. It’s their playground, they can make the rules how they want to make them.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

I don't think HHH is looking at Cagematch ratings but I admire Brandon for trying to quantify him arbitrarily saying "highest rated" :lmao