• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, December 1st 2023: Survivor Series fallout feat. Randy Orton (maybe)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Blaming him as he was part of the bloodline. Plus he is mad over him just being forgiven as well
Then why whine about Jey and clash at the castle? I don’t know it makes no sense. I just hate it lol.
I did see that Drew actually addressed that by saying that even though Jay was not there that one time, it doesn't make all his other sins go away and he was complicit. Just so happens the rest of the bloodline is on Smackdown so Jay gonna be the one to feel his wrath. it's not perfect but ig thats why he is a heel, his refusal to forgive and forget even though Jay has changed is what makes him a justified jerk. at least from the small amount ive seen, im not really invested i just saw a few of his social media promos
Like I said, that’s all good and all. But like the man has literally blamed Jey for him not having the title. Unless there’s a match I forgot about where Jey cost him, that’s the part that just irks me. Like it’s probably a small complaint but meh. I just wish they thought it through more at the beginning

Roy Mustang

MJF said:
Then why whine about Jey and clash at the castle? I don’t know it makes no sense. I just hate it lol. Like I said, that’s all good and all. But like the man has literally blamed Jey for him not having the title. Unless there’s a match I forgot about where Jey cost him, that’s the part that just irks me. Like it’s probably a small complaint but meh. I just wish they thought it through more at the beginning
It's why he is a bad guy. His anger is focused on the wrong person and not letting go of the past

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
It's why he is a bad guy. His anger is focused on the wrong person and not letting go of the past
And that’s my issue, the wrong person. If he was mad at the right person I wouldn’t care about him not letting go of the past, that’s understandable. But being mad at Jey just don’t sit right with me. Thankfully it’s the only two stories I have an issue with, and can enjoy everything else to an extent

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I mean, it didn’t make sense when KO told Cody that Jey was the reason he’s not champ but it was Solo that cost Cody the title.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
MJF said:
And that’s my issue, the wrong person. If he was mad at the right person I wouldn’t care about him not letting go of the past, that’s understandable. But being mad at Jey just don’t sit right with me. Thankfully it’s the only two stories I have an issue with, and can enjoy everything else to an extent
But that's a pretty human story, wouldn't you think? Blaming the wrong person for your problems, because humans are irrational, they're flawed.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I mean, it didn’t make sense when KO told Cody that Jey was the reason he’s not champ but it was Solo that cost Cody the title.
I can let that one slide a little bit because Jey did kinda get involved in the match and it may not exactly be the ending but it’s a little bit more forgivable since its not like Jey had no involvement in the match

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Obviously the Judgement Day feels like it's close to running its course, so maybe we'll get back to dissention in the works, and Finn Balor & JD splitting from Rhea/Dom/Priest

Butters

That's Me!
Would be funny if Bayley was actually just using the language barrier to play victim and look like shes the odd man out when really they want her there and shes turning on them.