SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, December 1st 2023: Survivor Series fallout feat. Randy Orton (maybe)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Nobody is defending their previous booking, everyone knows it stinks. The whole point is that these losses are for an actual reason and a bigger picture.
And as I just stated above imo is kinda dumb. Blaming the one person who’s actually trying. Kairi losing can’t even be blamed on Bayley :lol but heels have dumb logic I guess. See Drew McIntyre.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Isn’t that the point? That’s the heel delusion. Bayley is trying and they blame her for everything instead
I guess I’m just tired of dumb heel logic like that. :lol

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
And as I just stated above imo is kinda dumb. Blaming the one person who’s actually trying. Kairi losing can’t even be blamed on Bayley :lol but heels have dumb logic I guess. See Drew McIntyre.
I mean it doesn't really matter if she's trying or not, their actual issues clearly stem from them not trusting her after she took Kairi out way back. Last night she was also told to stay in the back but she defied orders and came out and got involved the match.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Dale said:
Nobody is defending their previous booking, everyone knows it stinks. The whole point is that these losses are for an actual reason and a bigger picture.
Things don't happen in a vacuum. Even adding new members they are still losers so why should I see them as a threat?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
MJF said:
Tbf the Drew one makes sense to me

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I mean it doesn't really matter if she's trying or not, their actual issues clearly stem from them not trusting her after she took Kairi out way back. Last night she was also told to stay in the back but she defied orders and came out and got involved the match.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Where just going to have to agree to disagree. Because I find it all dumb

• Haha
Reactions: Dale

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Drew is the most justified and logical character in WWE to me lol

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I didn’t think I’d enjoy Jimmy after Summerslam, but the fact that he doesn’t take anything seriously is hilarious to me

• Haha
Reactions: Cwalker

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Tbf the Drew one makes sense to me
Drew blaming Jey for Clash at the Castle makes sense to you, when Jey wasn’t there? Because none of the previous beat downs or anything else imo played into that lost. Solo cost Drew, not Jey, not Jimmy.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
people would be saying the same stuff about JD but the difference is they win. the story there has been mads lazy and threading water with teases that lead nowhere for 6 mo+ too. that just seems to be what Hunter wants his factions to do

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
MJF said:
Drew blaming Jey for Clash at the Castle makes sense to you, when Jey wasn’t there? Because none of the previous beat downs or anything else imo played into that lost. Solo cost Drew, not Jey, not Jimmy.
Blaming him as he was part of the bloodline. Plus he is mad over him just being forgiven as well

Reactions: Dale

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I did see that Drew actually addressed that by saying that even though Jay was not there that one time, it doesn't make all his other sins go away and he was complicit. Just so happens the rest of the bloodline is on Smackdown so Jay gonna be the one to feel his wrath. it's not perfect but ig thats why he is a heel, his refusal to forgive and forget even though Jay has changed is what makes him a justified jerk. at least from the small amount ive seen, im not really invested i just saw a few of his social media promos

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Pretty sure he said 'his family' (or bloodline re: Jey) because it was during the promo where he was talking his family being robbed of him seeing win the title and all the sacrifices.