• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, December 1st 2023: Survivor Series fallout feat. Randy Orton (maybe)

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Big bulging daddy Randy in those pants….clean up in aisle 2, baby.
IMG_1858.jpeg

Sabretooth

:mj Groups been treated like jobbers longer than any Bayley getting kicked out storyline has been building. They been a joke for almost ever now even with Iyo winning the title.
I have a feeling once Bayley gets kicked out they start winning but hey I could be totally off :lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I have a feeling once Bayley gets kicked out they start winning but hey I could be totally off :lol
Maybe. But to say that because it’s building to her being kicked out is why they are losing is silly, since the teams been treated like a joke for a good while now. At least a year or more.

Dale

Super Moderator
Maybe. But to say that because it’s building to her being kicked out is why they are losing is silly, since the teams been treated like a joke for a good while now. At least a year or more.
But storyline IS why the WarGames and this Kairi loss happened. Being upset at their previous booking is fine but people acting like this loss happened for no reason and isn't building to something bigger is disingenuous.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
:mj Groups been treated like jobbers longer than any Bayley getting kicked out storyline has been building. They been a joke for almost ever now even with Iyo winning the title.
also this.

ppl gotta stop making excuses for neverending jobbing storylines. this faction has been mostly a joke from the time they lost the tournament and then immediately dropped the tag titles to becky and lita. the ''character development'' has been a snails pace and on repeat for over a year. The only person who looks strong is Iyo and even she needs help most matches.

Heel factions with strong workers shouldn't be jobbers, it make them look like a joke and not threatening. which is why most ppl expect them to lose every feud they have, and they do.