• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, September 27th 2021: All the fallout from Extreme Rules

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Did I miss something earlier or did they put Shelton and Cedric back with Lashley last night out of nowhere?

Also maybe there's another meaning I don't know but are they really comparing Lee to this?
635750762313051950-Zoo6.jpg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The Bearcat name is a reference to a historical black champion in wrestling back in the day

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I really don't require any other explanation other than "MVP knew Bobby needed more backup now and kicking Cedric and Shelton out was a mistake" lol but that's just me being easy to please I guess

Chris

Dreams are Endless
And MVP and Cedric would probably pay MVP to take them back at this point with how shit their careers have gone since being kicked out :bosque

Dale

Super Moderator
Yeah it's really not a hard thing to write them going back into the group although a new duo might have been fun.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I prefer this, thought Bob teaming with AJ and Omos at the PPV just screamed how dumb it was to break up the hurt business lol they've probably already made some wwe.com video talking about being back anyway to explain

Dale

Super Moderator
I mean i'm fine with those two because they're basically just going to be fodder for him anyway, but two different guys being given a fresh coat of paint could have been fun.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I was just happy to see The Hurt Business back in full. I don’t think they should have split in the first place but it is what it is.

I’m hyped for Hurt Business vs New Day.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
I fell asleep an hour into the show. WWE just isn’t keeping my interest. I assume Lashley lost but how

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deezy

DZ PZ
Lashley just fired Cedric and Shelton because he was angry at the time, people do alot of things when they're angry.