Raw Live Raw thread, August 2nd 2021: Nikki A.S.H. set for big rematch against Charlotte Flair

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Yeah, you could hear Michael Cole at one point during an entrance talking about a 16 time world champion lol which is hilarious with the Flair news but I'm pretty sure he was talking about Cena during the comment whenever it actually happened

It was from this.

Reactions: Vegeta

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Source: f4wonline.com

Last night's Raw averaged 1.821 million viewers on the USA Network, up 0.4 percent from last week. It's the third straight week that Raw has averaged more than 1.8 million viewers since WWE's return to touring.

The Olympics were strong competition again for Raw, averaging 12.7 million viewers head-to-head. But everything else on cable and the networks were lower than usual, so it led to Raw holding up relatively well.

Raw drew a 0.51 rating in the 18-49 demo, up 4.1 percent from last week. So, the increase was stronger with younger viewers than the overall audience. It's just the second time in the last 12 weeks that Raw has been above a 0.5 in the demo.

The actual viewership in the 18-49 category was 657,000, up from last week's 635,000 viewers. As a comparison, AEW Dynamite drew 582,000 viewers in the demo last week, so Raw was 12.9 percent higher.

Year-over-year, Raw was up 6.2 percent in overall viewers. It was even in the 18-49 demo. This is the fourth straight week that Raw has had a year-over-year increase in viewership.

As compared to the 10-week average prior to this week, Raw was up 9.3 percent in overall viewers and up 8.5 percent in 18-49. The last 11 weeks of Raw numbers and the 10-week averages are shown in the chart below:
raw_ratings_6.png

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Maybe it's because i'm just enjoying watching wrestling with crowds again but I gotta say, I really like the Ali/Mansoor team and same with T-Bar/Mace..

Like I dunno why they were actually put together other than the obvious...but I kinda like it. I hope they actually run with it though and it's not an Ali heel turn in a couple of weeks. They were fun to watch and I kinda like the story they have going.

T-Bar & Mace really give me Harper & Rowan vibes too. The names still suck but I can get past that now they've lost the masks. Big fuckers but seem super athletic and quick and hit some good shit during this match. I can imagine they will be a ton of fun to watch against teams like New Day, Mysterios, Uso's, smaller quicker guys to bounce off etc.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah I'm in the same boat. The names and most of the look still suck but I think T-BAR and Mace are a team you want around in a tag division if you want to actually have a semblance of one on television. Ali should be fully turning face if they wanna give Mansoor the tag title win in Saudi Arabia but that's a couple months a way so god knows what'll happen in between now and then. He might just get a win over Ali in Saudi and call it a day :lol

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Yeah it deffo feels like a Saudi thing. I can assume they don't want Mansoor winning / holding a singles title yet but winning the tag titles there isn't out of the realm of possibilities and could be a pretty big deal for them.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think Mansoor is good in general too regardless if they only really push him bc of the Saudi stuff, he won me over on those fucking PPV watch alongs they used to do bc he was hilarious :lol

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
He won me over when I found out he was Cole Quinn :garrett

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Other things, give more Damian Priest he's super good aswell and could be a player.

This whole moist shit with Morrison is the drizzling shits though.

Only thing worse than that is Corey Graves, fuck that guy. Seems to literally fucking SHOUT all the time now. Guy just drowns out the other two all the time, bin him off already.