• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

Re: Official Soccer (Football) Discussion Thread

^:smh

FUCK all the damn matches come on like 2 am here in Michigan.

The matches should be coming on at 7:30am, 10:00am and 2:30pm. If you can't make those times though, ESPN classic and ESPN 2 occasionally shows replays throughout the night. Also check CBC for replays. Today was an excellent day that you should watch later!

Tsk Tsk! Americans thinking again how the world should always revolve around them. I watch the matches from 7.30pm to 4.30am and I'm not complaining.

MizMasta3000

I don't think it should revolve around us, I was just expressing frustration. Looks like you're not allowed to complain anymore or people would think you want the world to revolve around you. I apologize for not wanting to overdose on adderall just to watch football.

Argentina 4 South Korea 1

It seems that Argentina are on a roll right now! Tomorrow's Germany's turn to play! I can't fuckin' wait! =)

I don't think it should revolve around us, I was just expressing frustration. Looks like you're not allowed to complain anymore or people would think you want the world to revolve around you. I apologize for not wanting to overdose on adderall just to watch football.

We do it for the love of the game known as football.

lol one of the mexican fans in the stadium is actually wearing Rey Mysterio's mask!! o_O
Mexico vs France will start in 15 minutes. Lol at the crowd costumes! They thought its a mufti day or what??

MizMasta3000

Anyone see that one guy that was dressed like a pastor in the Nigeria/Greece match?

Italian Outsider

No, I was at the university, I missed the match.But...
I FUCKING SAW FRANCE LOSING TO MEXISLUTS!