• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

maty619

Re: Official Soccer (Football) Discussion Thread

What? Benzema, one of the best strikers in the world, is not at the World fucking Cup?! Fuck France have a poor manager. It's a good job he is being replaced.

Italian Outsider

Benzema had a terrible season at Real Madrid, and didn't play enough to be taken in consideration. There was little to do in his case.

Kizza

Jamies Elsewhere
score: 44
match 2 score: 26
overall ranking: 15 of 13,472

Fuck yessss, Marquez got me 18 points, Lloris 14 and Gourcuff 12. Coming 15th out of 13,472 in the Australian VirtualSports Dream Team. Now for Messi (captain) and Aguero to score well against Nigeria and I'll be happy.

NinoBrown

Spain or Argentina. I hear ALOT of talk about Netherlands making a run.

Kizza

I remember I had Ukraine and USA in the World Cup sweep at school in 06. I was fucking pissed.

Greece 1-1 South Korea
Argentina 3-1 Nigeria
England 0 -1 USA for the next batch of games. I reckon USA might sneak in a win with England being overconfident.

maty619

Jamies Elsewhere
score: 44
match 2 score: 26
overall ranking: 15 of 13,472

Fuck yessss, Marquez got me 18 points, Lloris 14 and Gourcuff 12. Coming 15th out of 13,472 in the Australian VirtualSports Dream Team. Now for Messi (captain) and Aguero to score well against Nigeria and I'll be happy.
I'm not sure that Aguero is playing, I think it is Tevez and Higuain joining Messi up front, atleast that is what they said on the sports news.

maty619

It appears not, as long as this channel got it's sources correct.

maty619

I thought they might have played Higuain playing behind Aguero and then play your other two midfielders in the holding role.