Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Messi, but that's obvious. Maybe Silva for Spain, I have seen that this guy is great but I haven't really seen him perform to his peek for Spain yet, my eye is on him to be scoring a few but I'd expect up to 5 assists for him.

Kizza

Reaction score
Pretty sure Messi and Silva are already well known stars.

maty619

Reaction score
Did point out that Messi is well known (well obvious but give me some slack here) and Silva isn't really looked upon as a massive superstar, everybody knows he is a quality player but only the marks like myself tend to look on him as an outstanding player. Besides you said Gourcuff, he is incredibly well known and established.

Kizza

Reaction score
Gourcuff is not as the level of a Messi or a Silva at all. Messi is obviously a megastar, and Silva is a star. Not many people know of just the pure epicness that is Yoann Gourcuff in Australia.

I would also say Neymar, but he's not selected for Brazil, and neither is Pato :(. How boring.

maty619

Reaction score
Well I have always considered Gourcuff one of the best. So if Silva and Messi don't count I'll go for Tom Huddlestone making a surprise impact for England in place of the injured Gareth Barry.

Kizza

Reaction score
Yeah, I meant lesser known guys who will break out. Obviously, living in Australia, stuff like Ligue 1 and the such are not covered as much as EPL, La Liga, Serie A and stuff. So guys like Gourcuff, who isn't a big name here, is a guy I would expect just to solidify his place among the very good players and maybe even make the next jump. He's very capable.

Kizza

Reaction score
Re: Official Soccer (Football) Discussion Thread

Well. it's here. Anyone watching the opening ceremony? I've flicked between that and the AFL.

Reaction score

I think more people in America care more about American Football practices and mini-camps than World Cup Football.

I'm pretty excited though. I'll be setting my alarm early for the next couple of weeks.

Kizza

Reaction score

Mexico have had the better of South Africa so far, with dos Santos getting close to goal.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Btw fucking Ochoa isn't in the game. I decided to watch the match only to see him playing.

Kizza

Reaction score

I know, I found that a ridiculous decision. Perez is way too short, and looks like shit really. Franco has waisted numerous chances as well.