• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

Italian Outsider

True but they need Toni and Cannavaro to be on top as well, I really doubt that happening, they are really lazy players.

Toni sucked in the last 2 years and won't be there. Cannavaro is fucking old and hasn't played a single DECENT match in years. He has been absolutely horrible this year
Fairly sure Gilardino, Di Natale and Rossi are enough of good strikers to bag some goals. Pirlo and De Rossi are pretty prolific goal scorers for midfielders too.

Gilardino is good for Serie A. Alwats sucked in important matches.
Rossi may not be there. Di Natale is fine.
Pirlo is way too old.

Kizza

Some of the worst decisions this world cup in terms of squads. I can see this being a very boring World Cup, due to some real no namers playing.

Plus the whole Germany can't do anything without Ballack is fucked. He's 33 years old and can't get regular game time at Chelsea. Adler, Lahm and Mertesacker, Kroos, Podolski, Klose, Gomez, Schweinsteiger and Ozil are all very capable players, Adler's up there with your Julio Cesar's, Hart's and Lloris' in terms of keeping capabilities. It's the same with every team, it depends on whether the players will fire. If a team like a Drogba fronted Ivory Coast can fire on all cylinders, there's no reason why they couldn't beat a lackluster Spain or Argentina on any given day. Nothing is certain.

Plus, New Zealand are a dark horse. They beat Serbia 1-0, and pushed us pretty far only to lose 2-1. Serbia had Vidic, Stankovic and Ziglic playing for them as well. If given any space, Shane Smeltz can do a lot with the ball.

Beer

Some of the worst decisions this world cup in terms of squads. I can see this being a very boring World Cup, due to some real no namers playing.

Plus the whole Germany can't do anything without Ballack is fucked. He's 33 years old and can't get regular game time at Chelsea. Adler, Lahm and Mertesacker, Kroos, Podolski, Klose, Gomez, Schweinsteiger and Ozil are all very capable players, Adler's up there with your Julio Cesar's, Hart's and Lloris' in terms of keeping capabilities. It's the same with every team, it depends on whether the players will fire. If a team like a Drogba fronted Ivory Coast can fire on all cylinders, there's no reason why they couldn't beat a lackluster Spain or Argentina on any given day. Nothing is certain.

Plus, New Zealand are a dark horse. They beat Serbia 1-0, and pushed us pretty far only to lose 2-1. Serbia had Vidic, Stankovic and Ziglic playing for them as well. If given any space, Shane Smeltz can do a lot with the ball.

South Africa or Ivory Coast could do it easily.

Italian Outsider

Sorry to disappoint you Kiz, but Adler won't be there, and Gomez may be left out too for Kiessling. I'll mark out for Kroos debut though. Always been a fan of him since FM08

Kizza

Sorry to disappoint you Kiz, but Adler won't be there, and Gomez may be left out too for Kiessling. I'll mark out for Kroos debut though. Always been a fan of him since FM08

That's right, Adler's injured? Neuer is still a good keeper, and I'm not sure about Gomez being left out. Haven't seen this Kiessling bloke though.

Italian Outsider

Yea, Adler is injured. Gomez may be left out because in the last season he was pretty much disappointing, losing his place at Bayern to Olic and Muller. Kiessling was the top scorer of Bundesliga with Bayer Leverkusen instead.

Kizza

Who do people think will be the highlight of the World Cup, like the next breakout star(s)?

My bets on Gourcuff from France.