• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Italy will get through just from Buffon and Netherlands from Sneider (completely wrong spelling but oh well). I think France will get through by the skin of their teath but Germany without Ballack are looking very bare.

the408kid

Reaction score
France doesn't even deserve to be in the World Cup, right Irish fans. I hope they get their asses whooped.

maty619

Reaction score
Damn you're Italian aren't you, atleast your country has a good chance of winning the World Cup this year, I suppose England have a chance and I will believe they can do it but realisticly, meh.

Reaction score
Buffon is a goalie, I dont see him scoring every day. For Italy to win they need a player like Messi, Rooney or Ribery. Spain have Torres, Villa, Fabrigas, Xavi so thats enough for me to think they'll win it.

maty619

Reaction score
If Buffon doesn't concede a goal then Italy have it in the bag. Spain also have Silva, Iniesta, Alonso, Ramos, the list of players that can change the game for them appears to be endless.

Reaction score
0-0 each game for Italy. 3 points in the group, they would sqeeze through that, then they would have to win either on penilties or in normal time, and Spain's list is just endless.

maty619

Reaction score
Italy are guaranteed to score aswell, it's not gonna be 0-0 all the time, what I mean is that if Buffon is on his game Italy will always have a great chance of winning.

Beer

Reaction score
Fairly sure Gilardino, Di Natale and Rossi are enough of good strikers to bag some goals. Pirlo and De Rossi are pretty prolific goal scorers for midfielders too.

maty619

Reaction score
What does everyone think about Brazil's chances? They don't seem to be getting many good new players, only one that comes to mind is Pato, I don't see them doing too well, I predict a knockout in the quaters for them.