Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

youthought

Reaction score
Rangers cant beat the German Champions. I see a 2-0 win for Stuttgrat, as for Arsenal I can only see them getting a draw

PeepShow

Since no one is talking about it I will. I know its women, but who do you think will win the world cup? I know nothing about soccer, so what do you people think?

Switchy

Reaction score
^^It's not called soccer! It's football!

Now that I got that point across I don't have a clue who will win but hopefully England will. I seen the Germany/Argentina match it was 11-0 and England beat Argentina 6-1 too and now their in the quarter finals they only have to win 3 matches for the cup.

phantomgerald

Mourihnno left Chelsea. Post my thoughts later, I'm still trying to get through the trauma.

Reaction score
Fuck just when they were going to play man utd,now manutd are likely to win against a chelsea in despair!!!!!!!luck is back to rescue man utd's season.

as for the mourinho exit the signs were there:
1.abramovich left the villa game before the end with a fed up look on his face.
2.abramovich had a fed up look against rosenborg and soon lost interest in the match and focused his attention on his new girlfriend.
3.abramovitch loves schechenko,live with it or leave chelsea.He wants scheva to lead chelsea ,if scheva is unhappy,roman is unhappy.
4.the big match against liverpool,jose was not in the match,he did'nt take his usual chepa shots before or after the match and seemed content to go through the motions.
5.he was on the edge for the blackburn and rosenborg games,looking downbeat and snapping numerous times .
scheva was too awesome for milan for abramovitch to admit he can't cut it at the bridge,abramovitch thinks jose is the culprit not using scheva's talents properly.

NOW the problem.people like mourinho and benitez build teams and buy players meticulously to play their specific style of play,rafa at valencia and pool mourinho at porto and chelsea,it's usually very difficult for another manager to take over from them.

drogba.he wanted to leave chelsea and mourinho convinced him to stay.Now how long will drogba be at the bridge.

who to replace mourinho?love him or hate him he was an AWESOME manager.deschamps is a candidate but does he have the credentials with an owner growing more and more impatient over CL success?

rangers have beaten stuttgart:shock:arsenal have shown their class against sevilla.

peepshow sorry i don't follow women's football...unless they start taking their shirts off to celebrate.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Fuck just when they were going to play man utd,now manutd are likely to win against a chelsea in despair!!!!!!!luck is back to rescue man utd's season.

as for the mourinho exit the signs were there:
1.abramovich left the villa game before the end with a fed up look on his face.
2.abramovich had a fed up look against rosenborg and soon lost interest in the match and focused his attention on his new girlfriend.
3.abramovitch loves schechenko,live with it or leave chelsea.He wants scheva to lead chelsea ,if scheva is unhappy,roman is unhappy.
4.the big match against liverpool,jose was not in the match,he did'nt take his usual chepa shots before or after the match and seemed content to go through the motions.
5.he was on the edge for the blackburn and rosenborg games,looking downbeat and snapping numerous times .
scheva was too awesome for milan for abramovitch to admit he can't cut it at the bridge,abramovitch thinks jose is the culprit not using scheva's talents properly.

NOW the problem.people like mourinho and benitez build teams and buy players meticulously to play their specific style of play,rafa at valencia and pool mourinho at porto and chelsea,it's usually very difficult for another manager to take over from them.
drogba.he wanted to leave chelsea and mourinho convinced him to stay.Now how long will drogba be at the bridge.

who to replace mourinho?love him or hate him he was an AWESOME manager.deschamps is a candidate but does he have the credentials with an owner growing more and more impatient over CL success?

rangers have beaten stuttgart:shock:arsenal have shown their class against sevilla.

first thing.. who said above that a scottish team can't beat German Champs? lmao

anyways,definetely agreed, u made some solid points,it will be hard for Chelsea to find a valid substitute,right now i see a shitty year coming for the Blues.since their team is still full of talents they still can do it, but we'll see in the next few weeks how much count Mourinho's absence, and i think a lot :jason2:

the dark knight

:gun_rifle: the italian son of a bitch.

i dunno why but, im really upset of what happened :(. although the guy was a douche, but ill really miss the feuds.

fuck you roman you fuckin jew :jason2:

anyway, peep, its called football mate. and England is better than the US anytime, anyday :) lol

Reaction score
i think history will repeat itself and jose will replace ranieri for a second time.Right now juve are the only really big club in europe who are in need of a championship winning coach.Ranieri is good but juve won't win the league with him and mourinho has stated numerous times before that he would love to coach in italy when he leaves chelsea.

Switchy

Reaction score
TDK is posting in the footy thread again :).

Anyway I only have 1 song for Mourinho...

Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey hey hey
Goodbye!

When Chelsea get a new manager he might actually sell us SWP, that's all I'm worrying (in a good way) about atm...

phantomgerald

Reportedly, Avram Grant has been named manager. Not yet confirmed if it's a permanent move or not. I'm still hoping a big name manager comes in quick to replace Mourinho.

And Switchy, SWP will never go to Liverpool.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^No, they don't have any shirts his size anyway...

Who the hell is Avram Grant and I would lmao if he was permanent manager.

On to more important things who has seen LFC TV? If it wasn't for that channel I wouldn't have knew Alonso and Agger both injured the metatarsel (I knew they were injured but not the metatrsel curse).

I don't see any Chelsea TV though Phantom, can you? Jk.

Reaction score
avram grant is likely to manage chelsea until a big name manager like guus hiddink is ready to take charge.abramovich will take his time to find a manager who is also his yes man like sven eriksson.roman won't go after managers who have the guts to oppose him like mourinho,benitez or ferguson.

as for liverpool the agger injury will hurt us the most as hyppia has lost a yard of pace as evidenced by the porto penalty.