Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm not cheering for United or Everton this weekend, I wanna draw. I will never want Everton to win whoever its against and same for Man U so it's the only soltion.

Pompey better watch out because we want revenge for the asia cup encounter.

Reaction score
i'm less optimistic for the pompey match,rafa said he did'nt have time to prepare for this match as the players reported to training on thursday for an early saturday kickoff,hopefully we'll grind out a 1-0 win,being league leaders can only motivate the liverpool players more.As for everton-man utd,i agree with you switchy a draw is the best result.

phantomgerald

Drogba out. I guess its the time for Pizarro to step up and prove he deserves a starting line-up.

phantomgerald

I suggest you leave now. This forum only has Liverpool and Chelsea fans. Manchester fans can kiss their title goodbye.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^For once your talking sense, jk. You missed out the part where Man U can kiss their title goodbye as they watch Stevie G lift it.

phantomgerald

Judging by the way Liverpool are drawing a blank against Portsmouth right now, nope I don't think so. If they can't recover from internationals, then they don't have what it takes to be champion.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Chelsea drew 0-0 as well so I would take my words back if I were you.

I love when shit like that happens...

Switchy

Reaction score
We shouldn't be though if it wasn't for that brilliant linesman. What a decision!

I have to admit you were unlucky though but Blackburns defense was amazing towards the end...

Reaction score
i just love it when mourinho snaps:lol:can't wait for the man utd-chelsea game next sunday.As for liverpool torres is becoming indispensable like van nistelrooy a few years back,crouch looks out of shape and benayoun is being muscled out of games.CL is starting, just like internationals it will have a bearing on next week's games.

Switchy

Reaction score
We have a large depth in the squad though which should hopefully get us through it. As we've discussed earlier we have 2 or 3 good players in each position so we don't have much to worry about we just have to get a good run of form.

Reaction score
hope lucas leiva is used in the CL ,he was pretty good against toulouse and in my opinion once he's established his credentials he could be ahead of benayoun in the pecking order.BTW how many false penalties are going to be given against us,that's the second one,imagine if kanu had scored we would have lost based on a bad decision.Rick perry should start complaining to the FA.switchy you were right about voronin he was pretty good again was unlucky not to connect with the torres cross.

phantomgerald

I'm not too sure about Liverpool's left wing. Babel doesn't look like he's ready and Riise needs to cover up at left back. Benayoun is too lightweight if you ask me. If he has space he's ok but when there're players near him he gets muscled out easily.

Reaction score
I'm not too sure about Liverpool's left wing. Babel doesn't look like he's ready and Riise needs to cover up at left back. Benayoun is too lightweight if you ask me. If he has space he's ok but when there're players near him he gets muscled out easily.

agreed for benayoun:hug: i think in the long run brazilian footballer of the year lucas leiva will take his place,harry kewell is also going to play soon and i think next year liverpool will break the bank for ricardo quaresma he's having a great start to the season for porto and proving doubters about his consistency wrong:death: