• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Even if Lucas comes good, he's probably not going to play on the left wing, which doesn't solve their problem. Quaresma is good and all but Liverpool really should stop buying wingers that didn't cut it in Barca. First Simao, then him.

PeepShow

Kickball is a really good sport. People throing flames and firecrackers at people. Really nice and good sport :nonono:

:)

phantomgerald

^^^ When I saw Peepshow posting in the soccer thread, I knew it was too good to be true. You're just stereotyping soccer with the type of soccer in Mexico and South America, where the fans are crazy and the security is lax. It's more violent than the rest of the world. Come back after watching an MLS game.

Reaction score
fans in eastern europe are also a bit crazy like in croatia,romania also italy with racist chants but everywhere else it's pretty cool.

youthought

Reaction score
Even if Lucas comes good, he's probably not going to play on the left wing, which doesn't solve their problem. Quaresma is good and all but Liverpool really should stop buying wingers that didn't cut it in Barca. First Simao, then him.

Simao just went to Alteico, I doubt they would let him go so soon

youthought

Reaction score
BBCSport said:
Group A
FC Porto 1-1 Liverpool
Marseille 2-0 Besiktas
Group B
Chelsea 1-1 Rosenborg
Schalke 04 0-1 Valencia
Group C
Olympiacos 1-1 Lazio
Real Madrid 2-1 Werder Bremen
Group D
AC Milan 2-0 Benfica
Shakhtar Donetsk 2-0 Celtic

Chelsea drew against Rosenborg :rotflmao:

samborambo

Reaction score
^Liverpool drew with all those Portuguese boys that live down your road!:portugal:

phantomgerald

Liverpool drew as well.

Chelsea got serious problems man. Without Drogba the team seems dysfuntional.

Reaction score
Liverpool should splash 15-20 million euros to sign quaresma,he was a class act last night and was the only player to trouble liverpool.chelsea had two shots against the post,so nothing dramatic,though i think chelsea will eventually try to sign anelka or diego of werder bremen cause right now they are too drogba dependant.

phantomgerald

Anelka I don't want to see. He misses more five to score just one. He's overrated and I'll actually be happy if he goes to United. He just reminds me of a sulky Andy Cole. Diego I wouldn't mind seeing at the Bridge, but he plays mainly behind the hole and can't fill the void if the drog is out. Quaresma would make a good fit in Chelsea, but then SWP wouldn't have a place in the team. I don't think Benitez will sign a Portugese player though, and even if he tries, Chelsea will pounce.

Maxi

Reaction score
tonight rangers try to be the first scottish team to win in the group stages, but after celtic gettin powered last night, i see a 2-0 win for stuggart at ibrox with Gomez getting 2.
Also see Man utd winning 2-1 in Lisbon - Nani and Ronaldo to score.

who have arsenal got?

Reaction score
arsenal are playing sevilla,one really tough team to beat,but the way arsenal are playing their football this season it's possible.As for rangers they can get a draw at home to stuttgart.

phantomgerald

Scottish teams will never be able to compete at the CL level because they just can't get the same funding for English teams.