• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Believe or not, I have found out more closes deals:

Carlos Abbiati: From Milan to Atletico de Madrid
[/B]

it's Christian Abbiati... lol FYI i'm carlos
good job anyways :D oh and it's Schalke 04

well a lot of movements, i like Metzelder to Real,Hildebrand to Valencia, Reo Coker to Aston Villa and few others

the dark knight

About Madrid, I can't believe they fired Capello.
well..
The only reason he got fired was because they blame him for Beckham leaving which is true he only agreed to join LA Galaxy because he wasnt getting in starting line up. This got the president well pissed off because he started playing well for them when he was playing and since he joined Madrid they have made over £300 million of merchandise sales, which is a great profit since they only signed him for £25 million
there it is, i dont believe that its a very good reason to fire someone though.

but its a fact, i hate la liga, i hate madrid, i got 4 madrid shirts. why? 3 bex and 1 owen.

Reaction score
OK here is my review of Australia's first Asain Cup match against Oman in the group stages.

Australia had a full strenght side but strating with Tim Cahill and John Aloisi on the bench. The match was always going to be hard for Australia with the temperature reaching 34 degrees as the match started, Australia played terrible all game and were lucky to escape with a draw, Oman scored early in the first half against us the favourites, Australia and everyone was shocked. Australia still need a better defence, Patty Kisnorbo is doing his dutys as a young defender for the socceroos but after the retirements of Tony Vidmar and Popovic Australia just havent looked right in defence. Harry Kewell did not play his best game and Viduka never got involved. 1-0 down at half time and Graham Arnold brought on John Aloisi to replace Mile Sterjovski then the world cup hero Tim Cahill came on for Vince Grella then youngster Bret Holman came on, The man who scored Australias first goal in a world cup scored Australia's first goal in an asian cup, Tim Cahill just happened to be in the place at the right time again and scored the eqaulizer in extra time. Australia were lucky to escape with a draw, The match was terrible, Oman wasted as much time as possible, About 12 Oman players got strechered off the field only to return ten seconds later. Mark Swaughzer saved the day for Australia again with some match winning saves.

A 1-1 draw is not what the socceroos wanted but they were lucky to even get a result and will take the 1-1 draw on the way they played.

phantomgerald

Australia should have nobody else to blame but themselves. I liked them until they started talking about how its a failure if they don't get into the final and how they should play sexy football. hopefully they learn their lesson and not underestimate any opponent

phantomgerald

I don't think Capello should be sacked because beckham signed with LA. Its as much Calderon's fault as Capello's fault. I'll be rooting for LA next season.

Reaction score
I don't think Capello should be sacked because beckham signed with LA. Its as much Calderon's fault as Capello's fault. I'll be rooting for LA next season.
remember they sacked del bosque after he won the champions league and la liga for them.Too much instability at that club.They preferred to let makelele who was a key player to chelsea instead of giving him the pay rise he deserved.People at madrid are always complaining whether they're losing or winning,whining and taking bizarre decisions must be part of their culture:disgust1: as for LA i've heard they're at the lower end of the table,just the arrival of becks won't be enough to make them a very good team,he will bring exposure and quality crosses but he is no miracle worker like a certain diego armando maradona.I pray for lionel messi to reach the level of maradona to make watching football a delight again:hands:

phantomgerald

yeah well they do have Abel Xavier as well, and some good USA international like quavas kirk, santino quarantino and landon donovan, and Becks there will free up more space for them, but I think the attention from opponent Becks gets will prevent him from sending his pinpoint crosses

Reaction score
just to say malouda has joined chelsea,calderon must be gutted. arjen robben might still be leaving with rumours that liverpool are in the chase for his signature.I know TDK is not a big fan of his but personally i would welcome his arrival.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I think Robben is more than likely going to sign for Real Madrid, with their new manager in place this morning he will be looking for a couple of big named mid fielders.

the dark knight

just to say malouda has joined chelsea,calderon must be gutted. arjen robben might still be leaving with rumours that liverpool are in the chase for his signature.I know TDK is not a big fan of his but personally i would welcome his arrival.

there's a guy who knows me lol. fuck divers, think about it, robben dives in our matches to get us victories, we wont be any different than man utd and chelski :( and we wont have the right to call them cheaters :(. i'd get him under 1 condition, 1 dive = :hang: