Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
^^If Barca gets Chivu they r >>>>>
Major problem for Barcellona is using Messi, Ronaldinho, Etoo and Henry all together
first and foremost let's just hope they get along,there could be a conflict of egos amongst those 4:g: to me abidal is very talented and he'll get thuram who will help him to accomodate with life in spain.Overall barcelona is looking the team to beat this season,it will take a brave man betting against them winning la liga title:football:

i think benayoun is a good addition to liverpool he has good vision and doesn't lose the ball cheaply ,in my opinion it will be a much closer race to the finish this season in the premiership.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I would laugh a lot if Henry fails at Barca...Chivu was going to Real but since they signed Pepe and Metzelder there is no point of bringing him too, he will end up to Inter or Barcellona;

what about Arsenal i heard that Ljungberg is leaving too(Fiorentina), that's another big loss

Reaction score
not that big a loss.ljunberg's talent was his pace and trickery and his good finishing.The finishing is still here but not the pace and without his pace his trickery doesn't work that much.arsenal is turning over a new leaf,it will be a season of transition for the gunners.

phantomgerald

It'll be good if they could get rid of Ljunberg. He's declining and they should cash him in now and give walcott his chance

The Rated R CMStar

it is gun, because all of this happen from a rumor that they were firing Wenger.

Wrestling Station

yes Metzelder is a very good central back defender. He hopefully will be the solution for the problem Real Madrid faced for 3 seasons (having problems in central backs).

Schuster is an awesome general manager, so he will definetly be the addition needed for the team to keep the wheel rolling and get better results in the Champions league for the forecoming season.

phantomgerald

No i think once they fall into mid-table oscurity, they'll never get back up and their youngsters will leave.

The Rated R CMStar

Arsenal really has to find themselves back, and have a Bayern Munich-like signing rutine. They need a shake up, their base have pretty much dissapear, first Viera, then Pires, then Bergkamp retiring and selling Sol Cambell, and now Henry and probably Ljunberg. But what do Arsenal do, they sign players that in the true of fact haven't proved their value(Hleb, Adebayor, Da silva)

Reaction score
i think a club of arsenal's stature will eventually be bought by a billionaire following the trend in the premiership and will have the funds to buy some great players until then it's a transitional period for them.I do hope wenger stays though.He has stamped his mark on that club and sometimes it is harder to replace a manager than replacing class players.Wenger's departure would be the REAL blow to arsenal.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
about Beckham, i read an article which said this will cause a loss of 100 ml euro to Real in term of merchandising, publicity and other stuff

everybody feel free to disagree with this or bash Real

phantomgerald

Yeah its definately Real's fault, and they realise it as well. I'm hoping to get a LA shirt it'll be cool

Wrestling God

Reaction score
That could possibly be true, Beckham sells a lot of merchandise around the world, so i can weel believe that real will lose money from his move.

Reaction score
beckham is gone .i don't really care about the financial aspect of the game.on a sporting note saviola is coming to real ,very good signing,makes the classico against barcelona even more mouth watering.saviola is a dribbler ,tricky player ,can create openings in a defense and on his day a very good finisher.on the downside he is injury prone and inconsistent.

Reaction score
The Dutch forward has put pen-to-paper on a five-year deal after the two clubs agreed a fee of £11.5million earlier this week.

Babel joins Yossi Benayoun as the latest two signings at Anfield and both will be presented by the club later on Friday.

The 20-year-old, who will wear the number 19 shirt, will have to compete with a number of other players for a place in Rafa Benitez's side.

two great signings in my opinion.Benayoun utility player with proven premiership experience and babel a promising youngster who has impressed recently in the under 21 champs.Do i think liverpool can win the league:hell yeah!!!!