Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
yeah Babel is definetely a good sign, consider he is only 20 and plays with the official Holland team also, has international experience, can play in different roles and is talented

phantomgerald

Get two wingers and I think Liverpool will come in second (to Chelsea of course)

Reaction score
i 2nd that :D

but im still not so sure about our forwards :(

i 2nd that :D

but im still not so sure about our forwards :(

don't worry tdk,both babel and benayoun can play as strikers as well as left wingers:arf2: so if kewell is on form on the left wing we can use babel's pace in attack.

nough said here is what the king of rafalution da boss himself has to say about our new signings,it's music to my ears:music: :music:

"It's too soon when people start trying to make comparisons between him and Thierry Henry. Henry is a fantastic, experienced player who has shown his quality for a long time, but Ryan has all the assets you need to be a top player.

"He'll probably play more as a winger but the fact that he can play in both positions means he's a very valuable asset to us. It's good because with a player like him we can always change our plan depending on how a game is going.

"The same goes for Benayoun. He can play as a winger and also as a second striker. He has a similar style to Luis Garcia and for opposition defences he will be difficult to control.

"Both will be important players for us. Ryan may need a little time to settle down in the Premiership but Yossi already has experience from his time at West Ham."

here's a summary of the arrivals for the first team:

voronin-free
lucas leiva- 6 million pounds
torres- 20 million pounds
babel- 11.5 million pounds
benayoun- 5 million pounds

around 43 million pounds spent plus the signing of a host of very talented youngsters who will be challenging for places in the first team in the near future.

here's a sig for you TDK:clap: :sq_yellow_wink:

liverpooljq9.jpg

the dark knight

don't worry tdk,both babel and benayoun can play as strikers as well as left wingers:arf2: so if kewell is on form on the left wing we can use babel's pace in attack.

nough said here is what the king of rafalution da boss himself has to say about our new signings,it's music to my ears:music: :music:

"It's too soon when people start trying to make comparisons between him and Thierry Henry. Henry is a fantastic, experienced player who has shown his quality for a long time, but Ryan has all the assets you need to be a top player.

"He'll probably play more as a winger but the fact that he can play in both positions means he's a very valuable asset to us. It's good because with a player like him we can always change our plan depending on how a game is going.

"The same goes for Benayoun. He can play as a winger and also as a second striker. He has a similar style to Luis Garcia and for opposition defences he will be difficult to control.

"Both will be important players for us. Ryan may need a little time to settle down in the Premiership but Yossi already has experience from his time at West Ham."

here's a summary of the arrivals for the first team:

voronin-free
lucas leiva- 6 million pounds
torres- 20 million pounds
babel- 11.5 million pounds
benayoun- 5 million pounds

around 43 million pounds spent plus the signing of a host of very talented youngsters who will be challenging for places in the first team in the near future.

here's a sig for you TDK:clap: :sq_yellow_wink:

liverpooljq9.jpg

seriously mate, you are the fastest rising member to my fav list :D if it wasnt for the "spread some rep" thing you would've got more rep than I do now lol.

Reaction score
the good news is that we've got ONE more signing to do before the season starts,a defensive player.rafa is going to work his magic again!!!!! i feel overall we are a much more balanced team,now we have cover in all areas.Our weak point is the central defence with only the aging legend hyppia as cover for carragher-hagger.paletta has not been convincing and needs time to progress.That's why we need that one more signing.There have been talks of heinze but personally i don't think it will happen.Scott carson who's had a great season at charlton should provide stiff competition for pepe reina.All in all it's looking a very promising season.

the dark knight

the good news is that we've got ONE more signing to do before the season starts,a defensive player.rafa is going to work his magic again!!!!! i feel overall we are a much more balanced team,now we have cover in all areas.Our weak point is the central defence with only the aging legend hyppia as cover for carragher-hagger.paletta has not been convincing and needs time to progress.That's why we need that one more signing.There have been talks of heinze but personally i don't think it will happen.Scott carson who's had a great season at charlton should provide stiff competition for pepe reina.All in all it's looking a very promising season.

as said by the new owners, the signings are not over yet. lfc are linked to alesandro mancini from as roma now...

credit to wayne for the heads up on that.

phantomgerald

Rafa's signing aren't exactly amazing discoveries. He went after Babel only after he gained fame in the U21 championships, Benayoun is an okok player, and Torres isn't exactly the profilic striker like Eto'o or Villa, which were his initial targets

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Brazil have beaten Argentina 3-0 in the copa america final to win their 8th title. Congratulations to Brazil great game.

the dark knight

i was shocked! i thought argentina had the match b4 it starts but DAMN! i lost my bet :(

ok, fuck latin football for now, heinze said that he's comfortable with MU but he will be honored if he joined liverpool, juve or madrid. does that prick will do any good? he cant really replace hypia, but he can be useful at other positions. can we bring him in?

The Rated R CMStar

Heinze will not go to Liverpool. If he decides to leave MU it will be for the spanish league.

phantomgerald

The new buy-out clause means Heinze can pay MU 6.8m to buy out his contract, and then Liverpool can pay him back and liverpool can't do anything about it

Reaction score
The new buy-out clause means Heinze can pay MU 6.8m to buy out his contract, and then Liverpool can pay him back and liverpool can't do anything about it

you mean man utd can't do anything about it!!!!!personally i would like heinze to come to liverpool,he's already accustomed to the pace and physicality of the premiership.He would be able to perform right away and won't need time to adapt.besides we need cover for carragher-agger,if it's not heinze,it should be an accomplished defender.

ateam

Reaction score
heinze has asked to leave officialy but why would he go from the reigning premiership championship and someone who spent 50 million on new transfers and his only competition is evra.