• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

the dark knight

i forgot to add a point,
am i the only one who think gigs' goal is a foul? and the ref made the right decision by not counting the goal but a bad decision by not callin for a FK? hands plz

I thought it was a goal. The ball was over the line and Giggs was sliding for the ball and knocked cech over the line. If anything it could have been a pentaly to united. I thought essien tugged at giggs' shrit in the area.

the dark knight

meh, it was a FK for chelski. im not just saying that cuz i h8 man utd. bit goal or not, that was one of the most boring matches ive watched this season. the 2nd most boring was the same match about 10 days between the same teams!

ok place ur bets on the UCL final now. since this guy has been ignoring my requests for ages now to vbookie UCL, just place them randomly

100 on liverpool to win

50 on 2-1

The Ripper

it was a foul by giggs because cech had the ball in to hands. if he never had it in two hand and slid in to him i thought it would be counted because he never delibritly slid him in was the momentum from when he went for the ball.

I will put money on liverpool winning it 90 minutes. I have done it for real as i went down to the bookies yesterday and put £25 on liverpool winning. Liverpool are 7/4

phantomgerald

i'm rooting for liverpool too, although they eliminated chelsea. i just hate ac milan

The Icon

My favourite team is Barcelona FC, Soccer is the number 1 sport in my country. My real team is Club Libertad (Paraguayan team, I'm Paraguayan) it's currently playing at the Copa Libertadores de America.

the dark knight

copy paste frm the football forum im 2 fucking pissed to write :mad:

fucking bullshit :mad:

1st zenden start the match. riise should really go forward and start bombing.

it wasnt a foul. alonso never touched the prick.

FLUKE! it hit inzaghi + stupid positioning by reina.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SCORE????

btw, how come this isnt a sticky?