Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

paul jewell maybe, but the thaksin led consortium have said they want a foreign manager. claudio ranieri? juande ramos? louis van gaal?

Wrestling Station

^ i prefer managers from the new generation rather than oldies. As football is developing in another form these days, with much more recent mind in it.

phantomgerald

it would be a real coup if manchester city can get juande ramos or bernd schester(sP?) they have said that they are waiting for the manager's season to end, so that rules out the dutch league. it'll probably be a german, french or spainish manager.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
It could very well be neil warock i know he is old manager but still has a lot to give to the game. Look what he did with Sheffield United taking them from the bottom of the first division to the premiership.

phantomgerald

i don't think it wouldn't be neil warnock i'm sure. the new consortium that would take over would want a famous overseas manager to satisfy the fans. it might be ruud guilit

Wrestling Station

In an hour time, the Italian Cup final will kick off! between Intermilan and Roma... so which team you think will win it?

I dunno, i just feel that it will go on till extra time and penalty shoot outs!

phantomgerald

roma. both this clubs wounldn't play 100% since they both know that they have done enough in the league so its similar to the fa cup. in the end, roma will prove they want this more than inter

Wrestling Station

Im just feeling that the ref will be playing with Inter as you know how the shit in Italian football.. Big teams always have the refs towards their side!

the dark knight

plz rank the best 5 managers of the english clubs this season :) and why plz.

Wrestling Station

plz rank the best 5 managers of the english clubs this season :) and why plz.

1-Alex Ferguson
2-Big Sam
3-Benitez
4-Mourihno
5-.............

I think Alex Ferguson got a wonderful season and got to manage the team well even with some injuries at the back.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
1 - Alex Ferguson - He has won the title for the first time in 4 years and handled the rooney and ronaldo situation brilliantly he has taken them to a european semi final an FA cup final as well.

2 - Steve Coppell - First season in the premiership with reading and almost taking them to a uefa cup spot. Has taken the team and kept the attacking style of play that they used in the championship.

3 - Jose Mouhrino - is about to take chelsea to their first FA Cup Final under him, has taken them to a champions league semi final for the 2nd time in 3 years.

4 - Martin Jol - Has had another great season with Spurs taking them to another 5th spot and another uefa cup spot. Lead them well in europe taking them to the quater finals.

5 - Harry Redknapp - Has lead Pompey to the highest finish in their history almost getting them into europe. Keeping Fratton Park as a fortrus and bettering their away record.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
roma won the italian cup, even if they lost 2-1,inter got no chance after they lost the first match 6-2, still roma has to thank a little the ref..

the dark knight

thoughts on capello? the guy has won every league he's been into as i recall. hes gonna win this year with madrid.