Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Capello? i dont like his tactics. He is a defensive mechanism tactician. I prefer the forward tactics more.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
yeah i don't like his tactics too, but he has great charisma,few months ago real was collapsing, he had everybody against him, he hanged on,he has a team of extra-paid,and sometimes overrated players and he still can win the title

phantomgerald

transfer targets you hope for your respective clubs

chelsea- villa and kompany would satisfy me
west ham- i hope they sell anton ferdinand. tevez will probably leave so bringing in a striker would be important. dave nugent would be great. a center back and a winger. maybe maduro from ajax and maybe someone like tom huddlestone. maybe sign players from the relegated clubs. they's luke young, marlon king, michael tonge and phil jagielka

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Newcastle have got rid of Bramble and a few others, i would like to see defenders brought into the club. Linvoy Primus from Portsmouth not really sure about anyone else yet.

The Ripper

Reaction score
^^ Portsmouth will never sell primus just like they wont sell Campbell to the Geordies

Bradders

Reaction score
Campbell is extremely underrated and should still be playing for England but Ferdinand and Terry are in front of him in the pecking order

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Chelsea have won the FA cup Final. It was a decent game nothing spectaular, for me it only came alive in the second have the first half was quite tense. It opened up later on and Drogba's goal was a good one.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Great goal which was probably the best movve of the Game

and who on earth designed the steps to recive the trophy they disapeared and those steps are suppose to let you be seen as you walk to collect the trophy

Wrestling Station

Good that Man United lost this one. And good that Chelsea have won a trophy this season

the dark knight

ok chelsea ARE better than man utd but screw both of them. they'll meet again in the community shield.

now pray for liverpool :worthy:

The Ripper

Reaction score
Good that Man United lost this one. And good that Chelsea have won a trophy this season

chelsea had already won a trophy before this 1

Wrestling God

Reaction score
and who on earth designed the steps to recive the trophy they disapeared and those steps are suppose to let you be seen as you walk to collect the trophy

The staris did take the piss why so many they should give the players a chair lift up the steps. It was a great game of football.