• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

the dark knight

^^why double post? anyway, did sum1 hear about owen's concussion?

Don't actually know sorry about that , Owen was stretchered off an hour into Newcastle's game with Watford on 13 May 2007, suffering with concussion after colliding with team-mate Matty Pattison.

Michael Owen is said to be fine. Lee Clark the Newcastle coach said that, if there was a game to be played on saturday he would be in the starting 11.

Lionheart1

That is good news for England i personally can't wait to see him in a england shirt again.

Also Sam Allardyce has been appointted newcastle manager on a three year deal.

phantomgerald

i can't believe owen can be considered for england. i think he probably lost some of his speed and after so long, he probably will not be the same again. i think england should move on and find a new goal poacher

the dark knight

^^any suggestions? not the same or not he is still the better than all english strikers now. and he can get back to the rythm he will be 3 times better than rooney

i can't believe owen can be considered for england. i think he probably lost some of his speed and after so long, he probably will not be the same again. i think england should move on and find a new goal poacher

Owen is still by far one of the top strikers in the world, the injury that he suffered in the world cup was awful and obviously he was out for a long time but since he his comeback to the newcastle squad he has looked quicker and sharper than before which can only be a good thing. If newcastle had the right service on the wings owen would have had 3 or 4 goals in the games he played in during the end of the season and that is saying something.

In other new Neil Warnock as left Sheffield United this morning.

phantomgerald

he was offered a 450,000 pounds contract and i believe he felt that it was too little. stuart pearce as favourite?