Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Juninho at boro, Gilberto at Arsenal off the top of my head. There have been other south americans not to many brazilians

the dark knight

^^lol i always forget that gilberto is brazilian. juninho wasnt as good as he is now in his boro days.

phantomgerald

liverpool should sign eto'o, chelsea sign villa, manu sign hargreaves and arsenal just fuck off and go into administration

dean28

Reaction score
i hope west ham go down and boro make some good signing in the summer and i'am thinking of making a football quiz what do you think

the dark knight

expectations on 2morrow's 10 matches :

Blackb'n v Reading dont care

Bolton v A Villa 2-2

Chelsea v Everton 2-1

Liv'pool v Charlton 2-0

Man Utd v West Ham 3-1

M'brough v Fulham 1-0

Portsm'h v Arsenal 2-0 (havnt watched
any arsenal match lately )

Sheff U v Wigan 1-2

Tot'ham v Man City 2-2

Watford v N'castle 1-1

ur thoughts ?

Wrestling God

Reaction score
My Predictions are

Blackburn v Reading 2-1

Bolton v A Villa 3-2

Chelsea v Everton 1-0

Liv'pool v Charlton 3-0

Man Utd v West Ham 2-1

M'brough v Fulham 1-1

Portsm'h v Arsenal 1-2

Sheff U v Wigan 2-1

Tot'ham v Man City 2-0

Watford v N'castle 1-1

Wrestling God

Reaction score
The premiership is over for another season, Man United deserved champions, Unlucky to Sheffield United, Charlton and Watford. Can't wait for august where it starts all over again. Here is my EPL team of the season:

Goalkeeper : David James (Portsmouth)

Defenders : Micah Richards (Man City), Jamie Carragher (Liverpool) Emanual Vidic (Man United), Linvoy Primus (Portsmouth)

Midfielders: C.Ronaldo (Man United), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Steve Sidwell (Reading), Ryan Giggs (Man United)

Forwards: Berbatov (Spurs) Drogba (Chelsea)

Subs: Shay Given (Newcastle), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Ledley King (Spurs), Wayne Rooney (Man United)

Anyone else got a team?

Reaction score
I'm not much of a passionate football fan but this season i have really got interested , shame i have to wait till august :( ill miss watching sky on a Sunday :p

the dark knight

^^u mean wrestling god. berbatov just said he wont leave the spurs in the summer. he said he wanted to help them get a top 4 spot next season.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I can't believe how well he has adjusted to the premiership, his finishing is top quality and Spurs are lucky enough to have him at this moment in time.

Reaction score
o yeah sorry same avatar i think , he may not want to leave but he has to be attracted to the top sides as the money will be good as well as the football.