Lil' Wayne Preps Upcoming Rock Album

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Lil' Wayne= shit.

he can't even make a tolerable rap song. He wasn't been listenable for a while now. I liked him back in like 2000 but I was 10. lol This album will still go multi-platinum due to his fanbase, basically teenage girls and peole who think that "because he's a gang banger hes cool" He has enough marks basically to survive for awhile even though his rhymes are stale, his voice is irritating and a million other reasons I could think of.

The sad thing is that whenever he collaborates with any legit rapper he gets burried IMO (Swagga like us for example). Wayne even made The Game's quality lines (IMO) in "My Life" just iritating

Christian

Reaction score
Lil' Wayne= shit.

he can't even make a tolerable rap song. He wasn't been listenable for a while now. I liked him back in like 2000 but I was 10. lol This album will still go multi-platinum due to his fanbase, basically teenage girls and peole who think that "because he's a gang banger hes cool" He has enough marks basically to survive for awhile even though his rhymes are stale, his voice is irritating and a million other reasons I could think of.

The sad thing is that whenever he collaborates with any legit rapper he gets burried IMO (Swagga like us for example). Wayne even made The Game's quality lines (IMO) in "My Life" just iritating

oh you liked Lil Wayne back in 2000 when he had just came out with The Block Was Hot? Doubt it LOL. Lil Wayne gets buried by other rappers? Lol??? Lil Wayne can be put on any remix and make it 10x better.