Lil' Wayne Preps Upcoming Rock Album

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Of all bands Fall Out Boy? Give me a band that isn't associated with Ashlee Simpson. Gym Class? They're more alternative. Almost ska. Korn, Limp Bizkit even Linkin Park is more credible then those bands. Korn has collabed with Cube and Nas. Nas.

I'm sorry but Travis Barker isn't credible either.

:jawdrop:

The Rated R CMStar

This is horrible, just horrible.

He could at least sang a fast rock song, maybe that would be better, but not this shit.

Roucka

Reaction score
here's a better one

[YT]<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hKflA2xvGTE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hKflA2xvGTE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/YT]

Dre

Reaction score
Of all bands Fall Out Boy? Give me a band that isn't associated with Ashlee Simpson. Gym Class? They're more alternative. Almost ska. Korn, Limp Bizkit even Linkin Park is more credible then those bands. Korn has collabed with Cube and Nas. Nas.

I'm sorry but Travis Barker isn't credible either.

Ok then what about Kevin Rudolf?

LadyHotrod

Lil' Wayne's an annoying smurf.

I'm sorry but he is. His voice is so damn nasil. I can't believe people can stand that shit. U NEVA BEEN 2 WAYNE'S WORLD. Does he have to say that shit in every single song? I'm pretty sure your "Wayne's World" is small and boring, just like you.

xDesirex

Reaction score
Wow the only thing good about this song is the beat other then that lil wayne=epic fail hes sounds like hes chokeing on a Di*k when he raps in all of his songs all he says it "young molla baby" lol what a fag

noumenon

This fucking idiot couldn't just stick to butchering his own shitty genre could he?