• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"Let me put you on" (music game)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

This was what I was given, and it’s pretty good. Feels like something I’d lay back and vibe to while smoking or already being high. I’d def would listen to stuff similar to this sound. So yeah good job @War Pig good job!

Alexa

Forever on Holiday

@Blaze suggested this classic song and I have heard it before, but never actually listened to it before. I do enjoy the song a lot, a bit tragic this was Otis' only number one single and became such after his death, but it gives the me feel of sitting on a dock in the summer days and doing nothing. So great pick.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Favorite Artist(s): The Beatles, The Beach Boys, Iron Maiden, Motion City Soundtrack, Gorillaz, The Misfits, Nobuo Uematsu

Favorite Genre(s):
Classic Rock, Electronica, Pop Punk, Grunge, J-Pop, Classical, Video Game Music

Favorite Era(s):
Mid-To-Late 1960s, Early-80s, Mid-2000s.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Sounds fun, count me in!

Favorite Artist(s):
Fear Factory
Filter
Chevelle

Rammstein
Ghost

Favorite Genre(s): Industrial Metal, Alternative Metal

Favorite Era(s): 1990 - now

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Sounds fun, count me in!

Favorite Artist(s):
Fear Factory
Filter
Chevelle

Rammstein
Ghost

Favorite Genre(s): Industrial Metal, Alternative Metal

Favorite Era(s): 1990 - now
We'll cut you in as soon as we have someone else join. Or if no one else joins by the next go round, I'll just excuse myself.