• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lesnar vs. Orton Match Discussed

Dale

Super Moderator
Observer said:
On a related note, the idea of Lesnar vs. Randy Orton main eventing this year's SummerSlam pay-per-view was thrown around this past week.
- We noted earlier that a Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton feud for SummerSlam was discussed recently within WWE. Apparently that is the current plan in place. Lesnar will begin feuding with Orton after John Cena unless things change.

Fuck yeah, i'll be down for this. It's about time Randy got a high profile feud, seems like it's been FOREVER.

Defiant

I'd be ALL for this. Randy deserves it and I'm not sure its a match thats even happened before from memory.

Lewb

Former youngest ever champion vs the guy who took that record off him. Both picked up their first championships at Summerslam, so it would be good storyline wise for this to happen at Summerslam.

PHX

Legacy Member
I would really like this feud the only thing I wonder is will Brock actually show up on some Smackdowns and how will it start. Brock/Orton should def be a better match than Cena/Brock.

Andrew

I actually wouldn't mind this.

Orton is really good in-ring, it's just his mic work I dislike these days but I'm sure Orton will produce a great match.

EffectsofRaven

Kinda an awful match tbh... Orton still doesn't know how to work a proper match as a face... The best match I've seen Orton do as a face was against Mark Henry.

Kinda nice little idea, would rather Brock/Cena at Summerslam though.

Defiant

I would really like this feud the only thing I wonder is will Brock actually show up on some Smackdowns and how will it start. Brock/Orton should def be a better match than Cena/Brock.

Orton will probably go to Raw in the Draft.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah, promos are the only thing I'm worrying about if this feud happens. Brock needs Heyman more than ever, and Orton still hasn't got his promos up to where they need to be.

Rated R Superstar

Lesnar makes Khali seem good on the mic. Sorry to say. I cringed hardcore during his promo last Raw. But Orton needs to be superface for this.

The Cork

Banned
Would be brilliant if Orton actually won too, for once.

Hes the most important guy on the roster IMO, and it's a horrible shame hes on such a shit show nobody cares about because he deserves to be seen by as many ppl as possible.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
That would be a very intriguing match. Most matches Lesnar will be involved in should be that way though.

SAIYANS

Would be brilliant if Orton actually won too, for once.

Hes the most important guy on the roster IMO, and it's a horrible shame hes on such a shit show nobody cares about because he deserves to be seen by as many ppl as possible.
How can he be the most important guy in the roster, when he isn't even in the top 3 of his own 02 class in terms of impact as Cena, Dave, and Brock all did more at a bigger and better scale. Orton is where he's at because he can't draw. When SDs attendance hit the shitter with him as well as their ratings, and putting the strap on Henry sold in comaprison he was kinda fucked and exposed. He can easily fight Brock because Brock will draw much like Trips, Cena, Taker, and Dave did for him, but he will lose. The oly question is how bad will he lose and where will they take him afterward, as he doesn't have the same natural charisma/personality or mic skills of a Cena to wash away damage. In fact learning how to be more effective on his promos is a must point blank, Brock or no Brock, if he ever hopes to truly fill the void left by the likes of Edge and Dave as the 1A/1B to Cena

From a match perspective it should be good but boy Randy could get hurt. He has a natural shoulder problem and can be a dick when guys fuck up in the ring with him, which would get his ass rocked lol

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Orton blowing up at Brock would make for must see t.v but yea Brock might kill the guy if it came down to that.