• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will Brock Lesnar or Frank Mir win at UFC 100?

• Brock Lesnar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frank Mir

• No Contest (Don't vote this unless you like dick in the ass)

• Total voters

Double J

Reaction score
My apologies, I did rewatch that fight and was mistaken. At the time Mir was one of my favorite fighters and I guess, in my eyes, the fight went differently lol.

As far as the set-up fight, yeah it was a joke for the most part. It just looks funny that at the time Couture and White weren't getting along and White was trying desperatly to push Lesnar. The champ Couture wanted out of UFC while Dana wanted Lesnar to be the new face of UFC and it just so happens that Lesnar beat Couture for the championship.....

Just looks like a set up when you think about it, but before you blow a gasket, I said it as a joke. :)

MaZZacare

Reaction score
lesnar theres no one that comes to mind in UFC who matches him in size and until he messed up in lesnar mir I. mir was getting owned pretty bad if he takes it to the ground quick and just stays on him then brock will be fine

Reaction score
I think Brock needs to avoid getting into a boxing match or getting caught in any knee bars or heel hooks and Brock needs to do some Donkey Kong ground and pound just like he did to Couture!

DENNIN

Reaction score
Frank Mir hands down. I be shocked if it even gets late in the second round.

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
Frank Mir, he has the more techinal stand-up game, granded Lesnar hits harder and could win by knockout but his stand-up is pretty sloppy and Mir could hit some nice combos. But I really think it comes down to the ground game and everyone says how comfortable Lesnar was against Herring and Couture but they have no submission games what so ever and I think Lesnar will dominate for a few rounds and Mir will just catch him, similiar to the first fight.

Frank via submission Round 2