.Legend93â„¢ Gif Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
If you need a GIF file for your signature or avatar request it here, I can get them and add borders if you like.

Template:
Video you want gif from (post link):
Want a border:
Size In Dimensions (IE: 150 x150):
Anything else:​

You don't need to use that template its just to help. I can make them from youtube, dailymotion, any site really.

Weebo

Reaction score
Doesn't look like you followed the rules. Doesn't say anywhere tha TDK approved this thread. Close it

Wrestling Station

i was the former GFX mod, so why did you send me the approval request? lol.. send it to TDK (the current GFX Mod). :)

the dark knight

alright, since there were 2 other similar threads, you're gonna have to be pretty good at this and FAST. if i see too many requests and dont see you fulfilling any of them, ill close it and probably give you an infraction.

John

could i have one of the raw symbol. like it moves round, sorry i dont have any video's to base this on. but i think you know what i mean. if you want more then just say and i'll try to get a vid.

Reaction score
Video you want gif from (post link): http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1aaub_randy-orton-rko_extreme (at 2:23)
Want a border: Like pics of RVD around it.
Anything else:
By a border I mean black and white border or black border or something.

could i have one of the raw symbol. like it moves round, sorry i dont have any video's to base this on. but i think you know what i mean. if you want more then just say and i'll try to get a vid.
Here.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Ok can i just have a red and black border or none can you get me both please.

Reaction score
It looked better with the black and white border, but I'll let you decide.

Red & Black Border:
randyortonrko2og7.gif

No Border:

White & Black Border:
randyortonrko2fo7.gif

Which one do you want and I'll edit the white bit out.

Here Rose :)

Reaction score
What size do you what it? In dimensions.

Please, from now on can everyone tell me the dimensions they want them in? It makes my job alot easier :)

Reaction score
Here Alex, its 120 x 120. You never said what dimensions you wanted so, meh.