Late Roleplay Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alex C

Reaction score
Guys,I was very sick past few days,I'm so sorry I couldn't write an RP for this week. If you let me,I can make it now,it would be ready till tomorrow....Or maybe I could post it in few hours. Thanks.

Reaction score
I didn't write an RP since my opponent quit the fed. I've been working all week too so yeah.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Imma need some more time too Rp for the Alex C Match, i barely got in my one against sharp becuase of my Pc is unstable so hopefully I'll have it up by satuday or sunday mornin the latest!

Alex C

Reaction score
I'm gonna say the same thing for my opponent lol,maybe I will write it tomorrow,and maybe I will post it on Saturday,I hope thats ok with you guys.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
IWF loading really slow. Giving me error message every time I post that says that it cannot be processed because I logged in last time the page was loaded. Unable to get rp up. Will post rp in late rp section when IWF stops being a fucking dick.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I'm getting the same issues. I've tried to post an RP 3 times this week and its the same shit

Alex C

Reaction score
Its cool for Knox,but I'm going to lose lol...Well I just hope situation with forum will be better next week. :)